Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Loopholes in 1348 Found By Senator Sessions

This is what we really would have gotten if this bill had passed.

20 Loopholes in the Senate Immigration Bill

Loophole 1 – Legal Status Before Enforcement:

Amnesty benefits do not wait for the “enforcement trigger.â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is that the TOP 20... there has to be more..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Re: Loopholes in 1348 Found By Senator Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    This is what we really would have gotten if this bill had passed.

20 Loopholes in the Senate Immigration Bill....
    I honestly don't understand this kind of insanity.

Can you even believe this stuff? I knew about some of this, but put altogether, this crap blows my mind.

Is there any way we can keep this topic at the top? Everyone should see this in case this bill get resurected.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Can you even believe this stuff? I knew about some of this, but put altogether, this crap blows my mind.
    I read what Senator Sessions said about this a week or so ago. It was a transcript of what he said in the Senate that day. I couldn't believe what I was reading then. This is even worse, because he didn't even address all the crap in this bill....not enough time.

All of this is insane unless you are planning on destroying a nation, aka, north american union. He didn't mention that the bill would secure mexico's southern border or any of the spp stuff in the bill. If they are so hell bent on having a north american union then the only reason for these people to become citizens of the U.S. would be to collect benefits. They would be able to come and go as they please. So it seems to me it is all about illegals sponging off the American taxpayers and helping to create a north american union.

That's why I posted it, because the Senate didn't give him time to address all this, and unless you're a lawyer, it's hard to pick it up in the bill itself.

Thank God we have an ally on this issue.

Sessions for President!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    it is all about illegals sponging off the American taxpayers and helping to create a north american union.
    That's exactly what this is all about. But it is still insane to allow murderers, gang members, lawbreakers, criminals to "have at" innocent Americans (this on top of the sponging).

Sawdust, I read a report just recently, out of Canada, I think. I should post it. It talked about the North American Union. Apparently our President is the only one who wants it. He's twisting Mexico and Canada's arms to get what he wants. According to this report, those two countries don't even want it. Makes you wonder what he promised them to get them to agree.

I posted a video today in "other topics" of Connie Fogal an activist from Canada. She talks a lot about this. You should take a look.

Senator Sessions is not a "johnny come lately" to his stance and convictions on immigration. If you go to his website, there is a whole section dedicated to immigration that has a library of his past statements and press releases, including audio and video that go back for at least a year and a half. This man is a true American Patriot. I both wrote and called his office to tell him so.