Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Since his arrival, he has held meetings with Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, City Council members, county supervisors, local attorneys and immigrant rights advocates. During those meetings, Gutierrez said, he has discussed ways to work together to improve public safety, healthcare and education. And because more than 1,000 Mexicans visit the consulate every day, Gutierrez said he is in a unique position to reach a large segment of the Los Angeles population.
    Gutierrez has been quite active since his arrival! The fact that Gutierrez is in a position to reach a "large" segment of the Los Angeles population is disturbing since I doubt he is here to deliver services to hispanics who are American citizens. I wonder if Gutierrez knows more than we in regards to how many illegals are actually here in LA.

I guess the 1000 or so mexicans who visit the consulate daily are here on vacation and dropping by just to say hello.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted "Mexico's Defense Of Illegal Immigrants" in the Discussion Group.
    I hope it isn't a duplicate since it was last updated in 05
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

$15,000 ??? From who ?? US ??
    Our ,Country whats left of her should just be down right ashamed ! This NAU and were taking it all . Every day it's just more bad news and our government is right there with them .
    Another Juan Hernadez to put up with and this guy will work "Hand in Hand " with the Gang Banger Mayor of LA . Dog-gone i'm mad
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

CALL KEVIN JAMES...HE'LL GET RIGHT ON THIS STORY!
    Sorry, I don't know who Kevin James is.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Where are American citizens and why are we not marching on DC to let these crooks we call politicians know how we feel?

Where are the people of California ? do they not care that they are being over ran ?

It just seems odd that no one cares enough to do anything.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

"Part of the consul general's job, as he sees it, is to promote a positive image of Mexicans and debunk what he calls myths about migrants: that they steal jobs, bring disease and don't pay taxes."

What!! you gotta be kidding

Best laugh i had all week!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

We MUST get rid of our current Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa! Elect Walter Moore for Mayor of Los Angeles, California! That would be a start!! The election is in March of 09'! Donate to him at waltermooreformayor.com. Never EVER elect anyone for office with a hispanic surname. They all have an agenda. Sorry but that's the way it's gotta be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12