The Loss of Our Jobs, Our Currency, and Our Nation

Yes. It has been slow on the illegal immigration front since last June, sort of.

With all of the talk about the economy it seems to me it is time to start ramping things back up.

The economy is what should rally us together. Illegal immigration has been sucking the little guys economy dry for long time. It is becoming very apparent to many that all the elite care about is the banks and the corporations.

They have replaced so many of us now that we can't even produce what we need and are at the mercy of the world to except our currency for every day items.

I think the world will wise up soon as to what the Federal Reserve Note is worth. Everyday they seem to find a new reason to print more up. One day they print more to stimulate the economy. The next it is bailing out those that have profited by running up the price of our homes.

I think we could reach a balanced economy by letting these companies fail like the laws of nature require when you do business like they have. To prop them up will just make it take longer for nature to take its course and the prices of things like housing drop to a point that we can move back in and get back to work being a nation that produces like none other.

Think about it. I don't even think the men that have worked at these banks and brokerages really cared about them or they wouldn't have done what they have done to their companies. They only cared what was best for them selves. They have manipulated things for decades. They have made off with fortunes. They have bailed out with their golden parachutes. They have retired with healthy pensions. All that is left is a bunch of phony collateral that our government and the Federal Reserve have decided to bilk us with by covering the bad dept. I'll bet most of chief executive officers are long gone and will be laughing at us holding the bag.

I keep thinking in terms that we still have a nation and we have our economy isolated. We no longer do. It could get very messy when a world of Federal Reserve Note holders start to realize just what is going on and what they are holding.

It is a very scary thought. Very scary indeed!

After my original submission I received this email:

Op Ed News Administrator

P.S. The bank bailout has nothing to do with illegal immigration, and vice versa.

If you would like to clarify your remarks about the Fed without the immigration aspect feel free to resubmit it.

Your Original Submission is attached to this email

Please do NOT reply to this email; no one will see it.

Dear Op Ed News Administrator,

I understand your concerns with the loss of clarity. I wrote this as a response to a thread in a forum concerned with illegal immigration. Many there have lost their jobs to illegal immigration and I think the message may have been clear. It was an after thought thinking it would make a good article.

Though illegal immigration may be not directly tied to the current economic problems they do seem intertwined with the crises.

Back in 1913 the Federal Reserve was brought into existence after some late night legislation. It is said bribes were involved. The businessmen behind it set the Federal Reserve outside of the Federal Government. I believe that allowed the interest collected to be used to enact a banking system that has engulfed many of the countries of the world. I feel that has not only allowed them to take control of the finances of many countries of the world but also their policies. I also believe that those interest payments may have been used to bribe and buy the politicians that have been enacting the policies that achieve the goals of these bankers and globalist. We charge up the bills on our nations credit to achieve goals for them. Many times we are lied to as to why we are doing things as a red hearing to divert attention from their goals.

We have many world organizations that seem concerned with the way countries like ours conduct business and internal policy. How much the interest we pay banks like the Federal Reserve have been involved in the creation of these is something we may never know.

In the seventies Zero Population Growth, Family Planning, and other forms of birth control were unleashed upon the world. At the same time the borders of the world were being violated and the move towards illegal immigration were set into motion. Some of those in favor say they are for, “Open Bordersâ€