Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Congressional aides say the problem is that the IRS is not a law enforcement agency..
    Well then tell me, who chases me down if I don't pay my taxes?

As much as I hate the IRS, I once tried to report an illegal to the IRS for commiting tax fraud. Their response was that they could not do anything unless I could supply them with the offenders SS number! I was already giving them a name and address.
    This person actually bragged to me... perhaps because I'm hispanic myself.... that she would use her friend's Anchor children's SS numbers to claim them as dependents on her 1040 she would then slpit the tax credit and EIC with the parents. The parents themselves could not do this since they were also illegal but were working for employers who paid them in cash thus they did not file a 1040 at all.

Sorry for the rant.... its been on my mind for years now..... it feels good to vent.

Banned
    I wanted to point out just for the heck of it

They are reporting on Fox that the feds are going full tilt
    after vending machines in LA that sell pot and are breaking
    FEDERAL LAW

Now when are they going to start enforcing FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAW with the same zeal

Welcome to ALIPAC, manny229. Your first hand story perfectly illustrates with an exclamation point what I have been saying for quite some time. Not only are invaders illegally here, holding jobs illegally and disrupting our culture, economy, law enforcement, and society...they have expert advice from their advocate groups on how to rip off everything they can from our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to all new members.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Welcome to ALIPAC, manny229. Your first hand story perfectly illustrates with an exclamation point what I have been saying for quite some time. Not only are invaders illegally here, holding jobs illegally and disrupting our culture, economy, law enforcement, and society...they have expert advice from their advocate groups on how to rip off everything they can from our country.

Thank You.... I've been on the Alipac email list for some time now however I just recently discovered the forums.

"Far from certain that this amendment is going to stick." Amendment came up, some outrage and the TABLED. May not make it out of committee.

CALL, CALL, CALL. EMAIL TOO.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

DISGUSTING!

What everyone should know about McCain.

McCain may be a good American but he runs with the likes of Kennedy. Together they (McCain & Kennedy) attempted to cram an immigration bill through the senate and into all Americans' throats. Rewarding illegals who come into this country by breaking our laws is an outrage. Bush was the culprit in this attempt. To turn our backs as we allow our borders to be overrun by illegals, to allow our border agents to be assaulted and murdered is an outrage, and to allow our sovereignty to ever be ignored and humilated by Mexico as it has been over 900 times in 2007 I believe it is, by the military of Mexico and drug agents from that country is an affront to the USA and all legal Americans. Every voter in this country has the direct responsibility to know the stand of any elected official on illegal migration and what the plans are to directly address this issue. Democrats don't want to address this issue for fear of loosing the Latino votes, however, most Latino legal residents in this country appear to stand against illegal migration. Republicans on the other hand are afraid of loosing cheap labor and also fear a hard stand may stiffen already sensitive sentiments held by many Latinos who support illegal migration.
    Charlotte, NC

You know the big problem we have is that no matter who gets elected as President, we still have an absolute out of touch Congress to deal with. The only way to solve our problems is to have a clean sweep from the White House down.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    You know the big problem we have is that no matter who gets elected as President, we still have an absolute out of touch Congress to deal with. The only way to solve our problems is to have a clean sweep from the White House down.
    Which is going to be one of our main focus points here
    I believe many of them come up for relection...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast