Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs Coming to Dearborn

Someone sent me this through email-----I have no clue who though.......But, anyways.................

November 29, 2007
    A WWJ Business Breakfast
    ~Special Guest Lou Dobbs~

Registration & Breakfast - 7:15 a.m.
    Program - 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.

Ritz Carlton - Dearborn
    Dearborn, MI 48126

Join WWJ Newsradio 950 for the next WWJ Business Breakfast on Thursday, Nov. 29th featuring CNN anchor bestselling author, columnist and radio host - Lou Dobbs.

Lou Dobbs has reinvented himself from a pure business reporter to a leader of the new American populist movement. In recent books, he has tackled issues that are close to Michigan, including outsourcing of American manufacturing, immigration and what he has called "The War On The Middle Class." In his new book, "Independents Day," he takes issue with the Democratic and Republican parties and the direction of American policy, both at home and abroad.

Expect Dobbs to address such topics as:

current economic news,
    the state of the American auto industry and
    the continuing crisis in the real estate and mortgage markets.
    While many people do not agree with his views, others have begun to adopt his opinions. You can expect these issues to color the 2008 Presidential campaign.

Click here to listen to recent podcasts with Lou Dobbs.

Space is limited. Advance registration to the breakfast is required. Tickets are $50 each.

Click here to purchase your tickets or for more information..........

http://www.wwj.com/Lou-Dobbs:--The-Midd ... ir/1168354
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Lou seems to be one a few who tells it like it is .

I hope he addresses the other immigrants in Dearbornsthan while he's there .

The Lebanon Israeli war brought them out in the streets in Dearborn, Detroit,Chicago protesting for our enemy and against our ally .

Wonder where they were when 911 happened ?

Anyone seen the giant mosque planned or the 911 Memorial that is designed to memorialize the ones who killed over 3000 Americans ?

These people MUST be RABID! Terrorists do NOT deserve to be commemorated in ANY POSITIVE way, shape, or form! The ONLY way terrorists should be remembered is as MURDERERS, and murderers simply are NOT martyrs!

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Lou seems to be one a few who tells it like it is .

I hope he addresses the other immigrants in Dearbornsthan while he's there .

The Lebanon Israeli war brought them out in the streets in Dearborn, Detroit,Chicago protesting for our enemy and against our ally .

Wonder where they were when 911 happened ?

Anyone seen the giant mosque planned or the 911 Memorial that is designed to memorialize the ones who killed over 3000 Americans ?
    The other immigrants will probably shock Lou. I saw a special about the Muslims in Dearborn. 1/3 of the population are Muslims. There are 30 mosques in the Dearborn area.

The show said that they do the call to prayer-----where the Muslim man sings/prays through the loud speakers-----5x a day. It would make you feel as if you were in Iraq or something. Sure, the churhes ring church bells------but, it does not happen 5x a day------EVERY day.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

In UK, they are showing their true colors more everyday . Below are quotes from the some of their signs .

" Europe is the cancer ,islam is the answer "

"Behead those who insult islam "

"England your 911 is on it's way ".

www.michaelsavage.com

JAK
    If people DON'T WANT TO ASSIMILATE....

WHY COME TO AMERICA??? STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If anyone is going to this..............

PLEASE ask Lou if the Independent candidate that he is promoting/talking about......Is it Bloomberg??

It will be such a HUGE disappointement if this is who he is talking about. He is DEFINITELy for giving the illegals amnesty.

As usual, the illegals and their panderers are planning to protest Lou's appearance. They should realize by now, Lou Dobbs will not be silenced by their ranting.

I am always amazed at the brazen antics of people who are "fearful" and "living in the shadows." Funny they have no qualms protesting, abusing ER services, shopping, loitering, or anything else.

I am always amazed at the brazen antics of people who are "fearful" and "living in the shadows." Funny they have no qualms protesting, abusing ER services, shopping, loitering, or anything else.

That's me.

Maybe someone should get a picture of some of these protests and the huge marches and send some to the candidates that are always talking about them 'living in the shadows'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope they have good security for his visit. I wouldn't put it past someone to try something rotten.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...