Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs Good And Bad

I just listened to Lou Dobbs talking to Wolfe Blitzer. He is going to tackle the issue of LaRaza calling people haters if they don't support the illegals. He said there will be a battle about it on his show.

But this part bothers me. Lou is convinced that John McCain has gotten the message to secure the border. When Wolfe said, "Yes, but he has said he would push immigration reform." Lou said, "Well, we have to take him at his word that he has heard the American people. If he can secure the border, then immigration reform can be approached.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Lou is just trying to stop the flow first, he knows people are not going to go for amnesty.

His buddy Janet M. from LaRaza is suppose to be on his show over the hate thingy!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What I'm getting from Lou is that after the border is secured, then we should have immigration reform to do something with the illegals. He has made the statement before that we can't deport them all. But I will reserve judgement until I see his show tonight.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Lou has always been for some form of amnesty

He is however strong on getting the borders under control

Please tiny, tell me it "ain't" so - Lou would want to deal with the illegals here, as in, oh I can't say it? There is not enough of the pie for everyone, and it is getting smaller all of the time. We must dry up their opportunities for jobs, enforce the laws, let them know that we are watching and calling, stop entitlements and FREE services and benefits. Remove the welcome mat that the corporate elites and politicians and special interests laid out and let them know that the American people that have supported them for so long are done and done. Go out the way you came in and take the entire family with you. Families here lack insurance and jobs and proper wages and whatever is wrong with your nation, demand they fix things there. We have doors to enter legally and climbing in the back way and breaking our laws is not ever going to get you favor with the majority of the citizens of the United States.

We have seriously had it.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    What I'm getting from Lou is that after the border is secured, then we should have immigration reform to do something with the illegals. He has made the statement before that we can't deport them all. But I will reserve judgement until I see his show tonight.
    Lou believes attrition is the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

I would have to see a link, or some sort of reference that Lou supports any type of amnesty. He talks about securing the border first, because that is exactly what needs to be done first. Then we can work on getting rid of the illegals.

On a 20/20 interview, he was asked the typical strawman, "You think we can just deport 12 milllion people?"

Lou's answer: "I think the American people are capable of anything."

Read his books, as I have. No way Lou wants illegals in this nation.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

"BearFlagRepublic"]

I would have to see a link, or some sort of reference that Lou supports any type of amnesty. He talks about securing the border first, because that is exactly what needs to be done first. Then we can work on getting rid of the illegals.

On a 20/20 interview, he was asked the typical strawman, "You think we can just deport 12 milllion people?"

Lou's answer:"I think the American people are capable of anything."

Exactly right on "Bearflag" he believes in closing the border first he just quit talking about the rest hopeing they would close the border, but he has said many time attrition though enforcement and that is what is in his book that I have read twice!!...he is just trying not to muddy the water right now!! Smart move!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Haven't seen the show yet but Lou seemed profoundly saddened the other day by what he called "more of the same" - after assessing the election polls and reports. I don't think he wants to mislead any of his viewers.

He has been a hero in the media to all of us and I hope we don't lose him any time soon. His battles have probably taken a lot out of him so he definitely deserves a mellow period.

I would never in a million years turn against him unless he came right out and said this was all a joke.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

Lou's answer: "I think the American people are capable of anything."

I'm reading between the lines , I have watched Lou debate many times with the opposition and I do believe that he thinks our borders should be secured , but I also believe he thinks immigration can be reformed (amnesty to a degree) one the borders have been secured

His favorite line "you can't reform immigration until you can control immigration"

I have seen Lou questioned on this in several forums , At this stage I just don't know what to think any more ,

I'll be watching to see how he handles Janet tonight , I bet he plays nicy nice with her

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast