Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Don't get me wrong , please

I love Dobbs and think he would be the best candidate
    for President we could get

I know that he believes in attrition through enforcement, he talks too much about outsourcing jobs and the jobs of Americans that illegal aliens have taken.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love Lou dearly, but there is one thing that has bothered me for YEARS!

Lou has never, ever answer the question posed to him by dozens of interviewers i.e. "What would you do with the 12M illegals already in this country?"

Lou has ALWAYS had the same answer..."We can't control illegal immigration if we can't control our borders'!!!

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of hearing this 'stock' answer! EVERYONE is saying the same thing now...except Romney.

First of all, we have closer to 30M illegals; secondly, any kiind of amnesty would be followed by massive chain migration! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOU WOULD DO ABOUT THIS! Please, Lou....answer the question!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

Lou has never, ever answer the question posed to him by dozens of interviewers i.e. "What would you do with the 12M illegals already in this country?"

Lou has ALWAYS had the same answer..."We can't control illegal immigration if we can't control our borders'!!!

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of hearing this 'stock' answer! EVERYONE is saying the same thing now...except Romney.

First of all, we have closer to 30M illegals; secondly, any kiind of amnesty would be followed by massive chain migration! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOU WOULD DO ABOUT THIS! Please, Lou....answer the question!
    Thank you!
    AmericanMe dear it is in his book...attrition through enforcement!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"BearFlagRepublic"]
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    ...he is just trying not to muddy the water right now!! Smart move!!
    Right...especially if he were to jump into the race. Remember he said he was going to sit back and see what was going on?

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Thank you!
    Thank you, SOSAD! haven't had a chance to read his book yet, but this makes me feel better! I'm calm now, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Thank you!
    Thank you, SOSAD! haven't had a chance to read his book yet, but this makes me feel better! I'm calm now, lol!
    That makes me feel better, I don't want to see you on the high blood pressure medicine...we need you!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Thanks for that

I always thought Lou was a great person on our side

If he believes in attrician through enforcement he is right in
    tune with us

Thanks, SOSAD!

Thanks, SOSAD. Now if he would just say that on his show, we would all settle down.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast