Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did y'all catch that little dig by Lou just now?

I watched it and I hate to say it but I lost alittle respect for Lou tonight. I think he should have cut her mic and took his show back She just wouldn't shut up , Someone should have pulled the plug until she could be civil
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I thought he did exceptional he let her look like a raving maniac and let her know he would fight her with everything he has because she is trying to stop 1st and 2nd amendment...he is going to hold her and her racist group accountable. She can't say he did not give her any time to look bad to the American people.

She was turning red and shaking and looked like a real nut case!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Please read all three or more threads in regards to this interview with LaRaza. Make the calls to demand that LaRaza loses government funding. Let them go out and ask for donations. I do not want to have our dollars go to a special interest group that wants to insult Americans for wanting their borders secured and their laws enforced and who wants to threaten Lou Dobbs and others (Janet mentioned Glenn Beck) with the loss of their jobs.

Please post the transcript here for others to read.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Please read all three or more threads in regards to this interview with LaRaza. Make the calls to demand that LaRaza loses government funding. Let them go out and ask for donations. I do not want to have our dollars go to a special interest group that wants to insult Americans for wanting their borders secured and their laws enforced and who wants to threaten Lou Dobbs and others (Janet mentioned Glenn Beck) with the loss of their jobs.

Please post the transcript here for others to read.

Ephesians 4:32
    DITTO "GeorgiaPeach"!! She's after anyone who disagree's with her agenda!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I thought he did exceptional he let her look like a raving maniac and let her know he would fight her with everything he has because she is trying to stop 1st and 2nd amendment...he is going to hold her and her racist group accountable. She can't say he did not give her any time to look bad to the American people.

She was turning red and shaking and looked like a real nut case!!

He definitely kept his cool and let her rant herself into a frenzy,which did nothing to promote her agenda, but did make her look like the fool she is . That woman has ISSUES and a definite lack of self control!

Hear Hear April couldn't agree more, she looked like a complete fool!

I have read three of Lou's books, and have been an avid follower of his nightly show for 3 years now. Never have I ever had the impression that he supports any type of amnesty whatsoever. If you watch him sparingly, or are new to his show, or don't read his books, I can see how one can get confused.

Here is the deal, Lou is not a rabble-rousing talk radio shock jock. He is a proffessional, intelligent, well known advocate for our side that works for one of the largest cable news networks. He doesn't call for the heads of the enemy, like the shock-jocks (how long did Savage last on TV??). When Lou talks the way he does about the fence and "reform" he is clearly engaging in political gamemanship with the other side. They claim to want border security, and a pathway to citizenship --hence, "comprehensive" reform. What Lou is saying by "build the fence before we engage in that" is essentially build the fence, and then we'll talk.

Hint: The fence gets built.

Another hint: No garantee from our side about amnesty.

He is engaging with the other side to get results -- get the fence built. Nothing from him, and I know his position well, advocates amnesty. he is trying to get the strategic advantage by getting the fence built, and if the other side does not do that, then they have clearly shown that they are frauds and not interested in border security. Either way Lou has the strategic advantage.

I have 100% confidence in Lou, and I am very well aware of his position, where he is coming from, and his strategic angle.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Well said, BearFlag!

I wish Lou would have thrown that loudmouth woman out the studio's plate glass window!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123