Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Riddle me this:

How can a [self-professed] 'civil rights organization' have a name called: "The Race"???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It always amazes me how they accuse others of their own bad behavior. Murg here was talking about Lou's guest, replace them with illegal aliens and turn the table. The shoe fits.

MURGUIA: ...
    You trot these folks out. You cloak them with an air of respectability, and you give them a platform. That's not acceptable to us, to have these kinds of individuals spewing their rhetoric...
    This is a profound confession and confirms the ethnocentric nature of La Raza.
    DOBBS: Excuse me. You would not even be involved in this debate on illegal immigration unless the preponderance of those illegal aliens were Hispanic. And you know that is a fact.

MURGUIA: I know...
    Notice how she dodged all the things she should be doing like having discussions with Mexico or preventing the high drop out rate of Hispanics? But hey, that's not ethnocentric enough.

And finally, Lou please don't bother inviting that broken record on. I swear, she repeated the same crap over and over. Maybe you should document how many times she said hate speech and vigilantes. I want a word count on that.

And just think, US taxpayers, via Harry Reid earmarks are paying that incompetent blathering woman's salary.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went through the Southern Poverty Law Centers hate watch list-according to them latino's only committed 2 hate crimes in the US in 2007.I mention latino's because they(SPLC) are in league with LA Raza who is using thier statistics to go after LOU dobbs,CNN,fow news,etc.There were serveral hate crimes on thier hate watch (example of some -homeless man assaulted,paintball gun spots shot at gay man's house,racial sayings written on bath room wall,piece of paper that appeared to be shaped like klansman left near site of MLK celebration,distrbution of literature listing child sex offenders addresses in the area)committed by both white and blacks.A lot of these on hate watch were drawings of symbols that no one knows who drew them.

Harry Reids earmarks for LA raza PAID OFF IN 2007 - according to la raza's favorite source ,the Southern Poverty Law Center's hate watch list says there was not a single reported hate crime to them in 2007,not one!

Not single hate crime in Harry Reid's Nevada that is.

DOBBS: Janet, OK, is it my turn? You have now been talking for over four minutes.

MURGUIA: You have the mike every night.

DOBBS: So you're taking it away from me tonight?

That about sums it up....I think her only goal tonight was to filibuster as much of Lou's show as possible.

What in the world makes her think that she has the right to be the only one talking -- just because Lou has a voice every night. ITS HIS FREAKING SHOW. She was very lucky to not be kicked off. Other hosts would not be as kind as Lou.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I wish Lou would have unloaded on her with both barrels, but he somehow kept his cool.

That was the most annoying b*tch I have ever had the agony of listening to!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    DOBBS: Janet, OK, is it my turn? You have now been talking for over four minutes.

That about sums it up....I think her only goal tonight was to filibuster as much of Lou's show as possible.

What in the world makes her think that she has the right to be the only one talking -- just because Lou has a voice every night. ITS HIS FREAKING SHOW. She was very lucky to not be kicked off. Other hosts would not be as kind as Lou.
    I totally agree, if she was on with Laura Ingrahm(sp?) she would have had the mike turned off.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

I totally agree, if she was on with Laura Ingrahm(sp?) she would have had the mike turned off.
    I so agree. I was just waiting for Lou to cut off her mike so we would have been treated to the spectacle of this hideous hag flapping her jaw like a chihuaha on meth with no sound coming out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast