Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She just turns my stomach every time I hear her talking.

I have never seen one person who is an advocate for a group, constantly barrage and not make one decent point or present one factual item.

She just likes to have her appearances on tv and wherever they travel too, but she never makes one bit of sense.

She also never has any good arguments, other than race. That means she hasn't any, when you have only one card to keep calling.

Sorry Janet, I am disgusted by your use of "race" all the time, You are the only one it applies too. Also by our government giving the likes of your organization one dime, with the promise of more each year.
    Talk about highway robbery. What makes your group so special?
    Another display of pols out of touch......we already have welfare offices run by the states, they don't discriminate, so we are duplicating processes all over the place. Thanks pols for wasting our money.......it may be funny money, but its still ano. debt we don't need.

What wastrels.

Not sure if anyone posted the video link here, but I have the whole Lou Dobbs Vs Janet Murguia video up at Digger's Realm

Quote Originally Posted by DiggersRealm
    Not sure if anyone posted the video link here, but I have the whole Lou Dobbs Vs Janet Murguia video up at Digger's Realm
    Excellent report! Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123