Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: It's not our fault...

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    It is not the fault of the Ron Paul supporters that all of your candidates didn't have the intestinal fortitude to stick it out. Don't blame us.
    Ain't that the truth!
    Ditto! As long as Ron Paul remains in the race, more people will hear his message and start to question the status quo, which is killing us. He may not win this election, but he's sure started a movement and educated a LOT of people who will spread this knowledge over the next four years right up to the next election. THEN maybe the country will be ready for a candidate who embraces Ron Paul's SANE ideas.

AMEN!

AMEN to that!

I think what Anna says is so true!! At least he is getting different messages out to people and hopefully some might hear it and question their candidates.

Let's not get angry w/each other. It is o.k. for Paul supporters to continue their support whether he gets it or not. That is what America is all about!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

April
    Let's not get angry w/each other. It is o.k. for Paul supporters to continue their support whether he gets it or not. That is what America is all about!!
    Yes, Live and Let live!

How about a Dobbs/Paul ticket??

Now, wouldn't that be something??

Wonder if those two would ever consider hooking up? Would they possibly be able to work together?

I'd have to know where Lou stood on some other issues. Can anyone provide info on that? Military? Social issues? Abortion?

I can personally hang with a moderate on abortion, even though I am vehemently pro-life. Abortion is on the downswing right now. The young folk aren't buying the old arguments anymore and births are on the rise. I think people are wising up to abortion on their own anyway.

And we've just got more immediate problems -- like radical Islamists who want to blow us up, and the entire third world wanting to move in with us as well as turn us all into communists.

Yes, a Dobbs/Paul ticket. . .something that could take BOTH these corporate elite one world order marxist/lib parties/candidates ALL THE WAY TO THE DUMPSTER!!!

Gosh, someone wake me up from my dream...!

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    He sure seems to be keeping his options open. I hope he'll go for it
    I think that Lou is just as disgusted about all of this as we are!!!

I "think" that he will, but this will mean that he will have to give up his job at CNN. This is probably why he has that new radio show getting ready to start.

GO LOU DOBBS 2008!!!!

If Lou Dobbs...

If Lou Dobbs considered working to get rid of the fed, the IRS and out of the war...that might be a possibility. I guess he would have to be for limited federal government..

Ralph Nadar

I see that Ralph Nadar has jumped in the race on the independent ticket..Lou Dobbs might as well jump on in. Can't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thank you for posting the transcript. You cold tell that Wolf Blitzer is acting as the voice of the opposition with his "McCain is dandy and it wont be you lou" questions / statements. Blitzer is trying to sell McCain.

W
    I think we kinda knew that from the so called "Debates" Wolf ran . His questions and time to respond differed greatly with the candidate in the seat.
    Your right on , Sell him . But he can't do it . That is how and why obama got so big so quick . Conservatives & Ind running from McAmnesty . Course msm will not say that . It's not in their Elite interest .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

April

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567