Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Talking about toothpaste and food, fish, products from China - don't buy them, FDA has hold on certain items coming in

(Probably slow poisonng us and why should they care what they make their products from coming into America)
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush failed

Won't have his guest worker program . . . waaaaah!

The biggest employer of illegals is the government
    7 federal agencies
    7 state agencies
    Employed over 49,000 or was it 39,000 illegal workers

afraid because of a loophole they may be able to collect social security on that work

Cong. Steve King is working on this issue.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ROFL tancredo sending Chertoff a head of lettuce.
    fruit basket too. and told DHS baldie " there is much much more where this came from"

Lou: Congrats First time the Senate heard the voice of the people.

Sessions: Going into the vote I was unsure. A big part of that sucess was people like Lou who read the bill.

Lou: Saying this bill would've double legal immigration . . . How could they support this.

Sessions: Drove that point home repeatedly, wanted to make sure the Senate could defend this bill

Arent' there any Senators speaking out saying how absurd this all was.... and how the American People are getting the short end of the stick.

I am sick of hearing how this senator or that senator saying how much of a shame this all is and blah blah blah..

How come doesn' say

"Listen Senators, you wanted to push a bill that is in GREAT OPPOSITION to the american people. Who do you serve? Lets make good on our promises to OUR CONSTITUENTS and enforce our laws already in the books! I am ashamed of you who tried to push this thru. Using Demagoguery to scare the masses. How dare you? This bill was concocted by special interest with NO care for Americans! Stop your whining."

How come nobody talks like this? I see Kennedy getting all passionate about his disastorous bill.. why doesn't come up and get passionate back.

Oh brother, millions of illegals using false documents may be headed toward voter registration - only a small amount of votes can change an election
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Bear with me, everyone. I type so slow by the time I get to about the 4th word, I've forgotten what they said.

Luis Guiterrez on now.

Lou This defeat what is your reaction

Luis: Those of us who wants secure borders listens to all
    At the end of the day they walked away

Lou: You said to come up with something fair and human but the legislation would have reduced the fence
    Do you think we can reach a consensus on what's good for this country

Luis: Spewing the same muck, earn legalization pay fines . . .blah, blah, blah

Lou: We have a border and ports without screening

You said for those 10 million who feel betrayed, arm yourself with the vote by becoming citizens

Lou: Why should they feel betrayed
    Luis: Because when you speak of one, you speak of all of them

Fight . . . Luis twisting Lou's words.
    Give him hell, Lou!

Luis trying to rally Hispanic to vote to get more active in the debate

But Luis mentioned 10 million, Lou's wondering if he meant illegal

Lou's mad because Luis doesn't distinguish between legal and illegal.

Luis is scrambling now.

Lou: Let me ask you this. I have said secure our ports and borders, why could we not do that first?

Luis: It's what I want too (Right) Now he's talking about his bill Strive Act.
    H.R.!635

God, that man makes me want to puke!!!

JAK
    Oh brother, millions of illegals using false documents may be headed toward voter registration - only a small amount of votes can change an election
    They need to throw these ppl in prison if they get caught and tell them they will NEVER be allowed to apply for citizenship if they vote illegally get caught!!!
    ...and they need to check if there is any doubt and investigate their legal status. They can do this...they have to want to!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Ben Nelson is on

Lou:This bill was expected to be close . . . what happened

Ben: When people got to look at it and

Lou: A bad bill is better than no bill?

Ben: the bad things outweighed the good things

Lou: I think a lot of facts got out to the people. Immigration would double
    How can we make it any clearer tha the borders must be secured

Ben: We've got an opportunity to do that. Right now DHS can't secure passports

Don't forget, Jak, they're good at getting false documents. How do you prove who they are. I think this is something we all need to keep an eye on to make sure our voting system is kept legal.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast