Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs For President

Lou Dobbs For President
    Stan Grimes

April 02, 2008
    Some top Democrats are suggesting that Hillary and Obama combine their efforts, winner takes Presidency; second-place takes Vice-Presidency. Apparently the Demos chiefs are concerned that Mr. McCain is getting a head start for the general election in November.

Will John McCain ever get a head start? Thus far, the only advertisements the candidate is trying to sell the public are the ones coloring him as America´s military hero. There is no doubt the man is a hero, but no more of a hero than the over fifty thousand young men that lost their lives in Vietnam. Nor is he any more of a hero than our soldiers who also were tortured in Vietnamese prison camps.

For that matter, he is no more of a hero than the thousands of soldiers that have been maimed and murdered in Iraq, the war he wants to continue until the political cows come home. Nor, is he a bigger hero than the people that have lost their lives in the 9/11 attack, which by the way had nothing to do with Iraq or the now dead Saddam Hussein.

No, instead of trying to get "ahead" of Obama or Hillary, Mr. McCain needs to get his head out of the nursing home vacancies and start discussing the issues Americans are really concern about, the recession, the Iraq War, illegal immigration, the rising cost of healthcare, poverty, and the increasing number of applications being made by citizens for Medicaid.

People have lost their homes because of sub prime lenders. Sure, politicians can say it´s not their fault home buyers didn´t read the small print of their mortgage loans, but it´s time to stop placing blame. It´s time for help. No, not the same help our government handed Katrina victims. Or should I say, "non-help." That´s right, now the government is requesting a pay back from some of our victims of the Katrina Storm. Why? Because the government screwed up…gee, is that like screwing up for signing up for a sub prime loan? Why is when the government screws up, no one must pay anything back? When citizens screw up financially, they must pay everything back? Is that hypocrisy?

At this moment, if McCain moved into a nursing home and the democratic candidates were suddenly stricken with the 3:00-in-morning flu, I would pledge my allegiance to CNN´s Lou Dobbs. He is one of the few public figures out there listening to grass roots America. He has a brain, he´s not looking for nursing home placement, and he can articulate with more than three or four words. I like the guy. Listen, it's either him or Jessie Ventura.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/57197
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, but he needs to get rid of his "insistence" of the Real ID that he keeps pushing each and every night.

I'm going to bombard his email with info. about the Real ID. Would anyone help me?

BIG MISTAKE !

I think Lou is a wolf in sheeps clothing ,like the rest of them .

PS, no offense Jean, but i am very frustrated with all this mess we are in . More so with the silent majority than any of the traitors .

Quote: "BIG MISTAKE !
    I think Lou is a wolf in sheeps clothing ,like the rest of them ."

I agree. He's a mediocre actor, at best. When it comes to major debates, he fails, and we all know he's capable of much more than what he presents. Maybe he's got his eyes on a CFR membership.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

I hope everyone here realizes how much Lou Dobbs has done for the cause of immigration enforcement. You can nitpick about his debate style or view on Real ID, but the truth is that Lou Dobbs has shared more truth with America about our illegal immigration crisis than anyone else in America.

He is under constant attack now because our mutual enemies see him as the point person in America stopping their Amnesty and NAU plans.

If we have people here that are not happy with Mr. Dobbs about something or you disagree with him on something, that is fine. But I will caution you about how you decide to speak about a man that so many of us admire for his bravery. Everyone needs to remain highly respectful of Lou Dobbs.

There have been many times in this movement when ALIPACers were fighting tooth and nail to get suppressed news out to the nation that was being blocked and we looked on our screens and saw Dobbs as the ONLY host carrying the story.

If Lou Dobbs were to run for President, it would be great for our movement because right now, voters motivated by this issue have no Presidential coat tails to inspire them to show up on election day and some will NOT VOTE unless someone like Dobbs runs.

This will hurt all of our Congressional candidates.

Yea, sure Dobbs may be close to the CFR elites. But he is obviously breaking ranks with them on our issues and we need more people in influential places to follow that lead.

That will not happen if even people in our ranks start sniping Dobbs.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I hope everyone here realizes how much Lou Dobbs has done for the cause of immigration enforcement. You can nitpick about his debate style or view on Real ID, but the truth is that Lou Dobbs has shared more truth with America about our illegal immigration crisis than anyone else in America.

He is under constant attack now because our mutual enemies see him as the point person in America stopping their Amnesty and NAU plans.

If we have people here that are not happy with Mr. Dobbs about something or you disagree with him on something, that is fine. But I will caution you about how you decide to speak about a man that so many of us admire for his bravery. Everyone needs to remain highly respectful of Lou Dobbs.

There have been many times in this movement when ALIPACers were fighting tooth and nail to get suppressed news out to the nation that was being blocked and we looked on our screens and saw Dobbs as the ONLY host carrying the story.

If Lou Dobbs were to run for President, it would be great for our movement because right now, voters motivated by this issue have no Presidential coat tails to inspire them to show up on election day and some will NOT VOTE unless someone like Dobbs runs.

This will hurt all of our Congressional candidates.

Yea, sure Dobbs may be close to the CFR elites. But he is obviously breaking ranks with them on our issues and we need more people in influential places to follow that lead.

That will not happen if even people in our ranks start sniping Dobbs.

W

I would have to agree. Looking for absolute perfection in someone? Good luck my friends, dream on.