Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs Radio Show Streaming Internet Link

Ralph Nader on currently

http://www.910knew.com/cc-common/stream ... reshed=yes

You can also link directly from loudobbs.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou's jetpack plug-in works great with Mozilla . Very clear with good Hi-Fi
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

but you have to download something first before you can access the show.
    thank goodness for 910 knew. where ever they are from

and this show sounds a hell of a lot better than Sean Hannity

Can someone call in and tell Lou how much you would like to see him run for President?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another good question someone should ask that I would love to hear tested on this show.

Lou? What kind of future border security or immigration enforcement could Americans expect if 20 million illegal aliens become voters in America?

W

w, i think you should call in and ask him where was the rebuttal of the LaRaza biotch and her hate speech talk a month ago

I would love to ask Lou those 2 questions . The Nader girl got on and i got a busy signal . First show pains i guess . little better switchboard to the shows producer with allow Mr.Dobbs to open it up more imo . It will happen
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    w, i think you should call in and ask him where was the rebuttal of the LaRaza biotch and her hate speech talk a month ago

It is odd that he didn't rebutt, isn't it? That's why I've been wondering if it hasn't been put into the hands of attorneys for Lou and/or CNN because let's face it.....Marguia and the others stepped waaaaaay over the line.

We all saw how angry Lou was.....and I don't think I've ever seen that look from him before......and he said something to the effect that he was going to do something about it and fight their accusations with everything he had. And you'll notice that Marguia got all flustered and started trying to backpedal so I think even she realized she had poked the wrong bear.

Oh well, guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. But it would be a good question to ask and see what he says.

I don't know the circumstances surrounding Lou Dobbs getting a radio show. Is it possibly because he might lose his spot on CNN, pressured by socio ethno-centric groups like NCLR?

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    I don't know the circumstances surrounding Lou Dobbs getting a radio show. Is it possibly because he might lose his spot on CNN, pressured by socio ethno-centric groups like NCLR?

I don't think this is a negative move at all but an expansion of a very popular show.......made to accommodate those without cable or who are unable to watch television when Lou is on perhaps?

If groups like LaRaza think for one minute that a.) they are going to silence free speech and censor the media, and/or b) succeed in talking a network into pulling popular programming.....which is a cash cow....at their say so, they are a lot more warped than they seem to be at first glance.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast