Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    I don't know the circumstances surrounding Lou Dobbs getting a radio show. Is it possibly because he might lose his spot on CNN, pressured by socio ethno-centric groups like NCLR?
    It could be ! Or , it could be Lou wants to bring attention to bills coming up against the airwaves . What ever the deal is . We need to support him and stand with him . Lou and only Lou put his butt on the line voicing complains on immigration reform and illegals , along with open borders . Maybe the CFR & Gop , Dems didn't like their dirt work on TV , with names like Johnny Sutton, Rick Perry and that little prick in El Paso that calls himself a rep .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I'd love to talk to him, but I'm afraid if he got on the line, I might faint in my kitchen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

His new radio show also puts him in closer contact with the public!

I kept waiting for the picture to show......hahahaha

When Janet confronted Lou about the FBI Stastictics of the increase number of 'hate crimes' against Hispanics--she failed to mention the population increase. In proportion to the rise in population, the ratio of so-called hate crimes may have decreased or remained the same.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    I don't know the circumstances surrounding Lou Dobbs getting a radio show. Is it possibly because he might lose his spot on CNN, pressured by socio ethno-centric groups like NCLR?
    NAH glenn beck has a radio show as does OReilly and hannity

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    I kept waiting for the picture to show......hahahaha

When Janet confronted Lou about the FBI Stastictics of the increase number of 'hate crimes' against Hispanics--she failed to mention the population increase. In proportion to the rise in population, the ratio of so-called hate crimes may have decreased or remained the same.
    the number went from 523 to 572.
    thats not a big jump as she wants to make it seem

Lou's website said that he would be on his radio show from 3p - 6p ET. It just ended and it's only 5:00p ET. What happened?

The only thing I won't be able to listen to him while I'm at work. My employer blocked all streaming and youtube recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Lou's website said that he would be on his radio show from 3p - 6p ET. It just ended and it's only 5:00p ET. What happened?
    i wondered that too. maybe Lou forgot??
    first day jitters could do that. we will see when this new hour starts.
    i dont think they would repeat the first hour again, do you

I'm now wondering bout Huckabee . He sounded pretty good on Lou's show . MUCH better than McAmnesty on his best day. If Huck can hang in there and get a broken convention there is still hope for other candidates besides McEvil. Did i write off Huckabee too quick cause of his negative issues in Ar and with the Mexicans ? Naaaa . But he is slick , problem is i still think he's as Lib as McAmnesty and Lou did nothing to say otherwise . Good show to listen to as i do my normal business on line .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

He's back on!! He said the show was ending at 5:00p. Maybe he meant to say that that segment was ending.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast