Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs Reports Huckabee Refutes Jim Gilchrist claims!

This thing is heating up, anyone got a copy of Lou Dobbs reporting tonight that Huckabee was on with Wolf Blitzer denying he ever told Jim Gilchrist he would seek a change on birthright citizenship?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think we can get a transcript until tomorrow. I saw the interview. Huck's been on CNN all day denying saying this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I just saw the clip William

Huck sat there and said he did not support changing the
    birthright citizenship law

I just saw that usa, and it gave me chills!

Banned
    Gomer is just friggin amazing

Its like an episode of the new throw back 60s show

Gomer Huck and his dog Jim

From today's Washington Times article:

"I would make it my first act as president to pardon agents Ramos and Compean," Mr. Gilchrist said Mr. Huckabee told him. "I regret that they have spent yet another Christmas locked up in a windowless cell like animals and unable to be free and with their families."

Mr. Gilchrist, who campaigned with Mr. Huckabee in Iowa last week, said Mr. Huckabee explained his positions in a half-hour conversation on the campaign trail.

"I read back my notes to him twice and I told him I did not want to put words in his mouth," said Mr. Gilchrist, who also issued a press release from the Minuteman Project detailing Mr. Huckabee's positions. "The guy looked me right in the eye."
    So, Huckabee is lying to Gilchrist who is lying to the Washington Times. A pack of liars we have here.

I heard Huck say on Hannity radio program that he WOULD pardon the agents! They discussed it for several minutes.

Re: Lou Dobbs Reports Huckabee Refutes Jim Gilchrist claims!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This thing is heating up, anyone got a copy of Lou Dobbs reporting tonight that Huckabee was on with Wolf Blitzer denying he ever told Jim Gilchrist he would seek a change on birthright citizenship?

W
    The transcripts for Lou's shows are usually available the next day!!!

http://www.cnn.com/transcripts
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    I just saw that usa, and it gave me chills!
    HI!!!!

I've missed talking to you!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Gomer is just friggin amazing

Its like an episode of the new throw back 60s show

Gomer Huck and his dog Jim
    Chuck Norris is NUTS as well.

I saw an interview with him and the Huckabilly on Monday. He was furious----he kept calling Romney "the bishop". What the heck is this supposed to mean???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast