Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs is ....Lou Dobbs. He isnt going away, just switching horses. He cant continue to do what he believes in where he is, so he is switching environments to one more conducive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was hoping Lou Dobbs would go to FOX, however, that could present a problem with FOX currently having Geraldo Rivera. I wonder why FOX doesn't give Geraldo an ultimatum.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbieanne
    I was hoping Lou Dobbs would go to FOX, however, that could present a problem with FOX currently having Geraldo Rivera. I wonder why FOX doesn't give Geraldo an ultimatum.
    Send Geraldo to CNN, MSNBC...or find some worm laden rock for him to crawl under. On second thought, the worms might kick him out because he is even more slimy than they are!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Jon Klein is a spineless whimp for kow towing to groups such as the SPLC and La Raza. I hope CNN sinks into oblivion now. They are not a credible news source anymore and now we know who REALLY dictates what can and can't be said on national television...illegal aliens and racist organizations such as the National Council of Latino Racists!

You guys need to contact the SPLC and set them straight. I already did in no uncertain terms! They've already started sending out "VICTORY" letters about this and saying that all Lou Dobbs ever did was LIE about illegal immigration.

Here's their link: http://www.splcenter(dot)org/

Let them have it...stick up for Lou Dobbs and for the courage and integrity he possesses that no other anchor has, to report the truth without feeling that it is necessary to sugar coat the facts or bend toward Political Correctness! Lou Dobbs is certainly an American hero!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbieanne
    Send Geraldo to CNN, MSNBC...or find some worm laden rock for him to crawl under. On second thought, the worms might kick him out because he is even more slimy than they are!
    Ditto Couldn't have said it better myself.

Kathyet

JAK
    Lou was the only reason I watched CNN. Went back to FOX when Glen Beck moved there. Dobbs was the only thing I watched on CNN.

I hope their network gets FLUSHED! I am sick to death of unpatriotic so called Americans in the media that would rather hide the truth than speak it. It would be nice if Fox would pick him up. They are already slamming CNN with everyone turning to FOX.

I haven't lost hope! I know Lou Dobbs will only come back BIGGER AND STRONGER!!! He's leaving because he can't be like the rest of the weasels at CNN. They do what they are told like robots, whether it be right or wrong... Some people like BECK and DOBBS have intergity, honor and still believe that this country is suppose to STAND ... OF THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE.

We must keep them in our prayers and beleive that with GOD NOTHING is immpossible.... AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

so Im reading your blog, mr cohen. on the departure of Lou Dobbs and I feel I need to point out some facts that YOU state, which I have found to be totally inaccurate.

Lou Dobbs always stated the illegal aliens are the ones he feels sorry for because he worked with some in Idaho as a kid and he always felt that they were the pawns and being used in the debate over ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    Your remarks make it seem as if Dobbs disliked immigrants. That's not true, and I Do not think you will find any american who dislikes immigrants. What they oppose, however, is ILLEGAL immigration.
    What people oppose is the government wanting to grant blanket amnesty to those in the country illegally. That would include people convicted of serious crimes. it would also include gang members and members of the violent Mexican drug cartels.

Its quoted that Dobbs said.. "partisanship and ideology rather than rigorous empirical thought and forthright analysis and discussion."

Like it or not, here is my thinking. He's right. i say this because of what we have seen being passed in Congress this year has been one party voting for something and the other party voting against. And comments and claims from elected officials saying "we need to pass this bill right now" even though some bills were finalized at 3am and voted on at 5pm and were over a thousand pages long. There is no debate on a bill like this. shoving down the throats of the american people is not what this country was founded on.

you make mention of the conspiracy theory that was reported about Obama and the birther issue. I watch alot of cable news and the night that this was topic on Dobbs' show, he made it perfectly clear that he thought the president was born in Hawaii. he just asked the president to show the long form to get the argument over with because there was (and still is) more important things to worry about in the country.

As for the recolonization of the american southwest as Aztlan. I must ask if you have seen the videos on youtube in regards to this. There are many people who do claim the american SW as Aztlan and they state in numerous videos that they are here to take it back from the americans. I don't see how this can be labled a conspiracy when groups have posted it online like this.

The story on the leprosy was first mentioned on 60 Minute segment a couple of years ago. They said that he reported about this on his show.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VgJa6oALyY Here is the video where Christine Romans quotes Dr. Madeline Cosman of theJournal of American Physicians and Surgeons in regards to the outbreak. (So once again you have proven yourself to be LYING. How does that feel mr cohen?)

So your story and your lies continue to be believed by your supporters but the rest of us know better. It seems that your organization has taken a turn away from the true meaning under which you were founded.
    No longer are you supporting laws and supporting what the founding fathers wrote about in the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence, you seem to be okay with people breaking laws. You seem to be okay by forcing media to quit and silencing ones first amendment right to free speech. That is what the country was founded on.

I find your hate crimes area to be lacking because i do not see hate crimes where the victim is white. You never seem to focus on that. You focus on blacks, hispanics and asians.

a hate crime is a hate crime, no matter what color a persons skin is.

stop the discrimination.

stop saying that because americans want laws enforced when it comes to illegal immigration that they are hate groups, nativists, or zenophobic because you are simply wrong. we are a nation of laws. or have you forgotten that?!

Banned
    jamesw62..BRAVO!!!! Could not have said it better myself

Excellent jamesw62!!

Thank you for writing that. Any one else going to put their two cents worth in at the SPLC site in support of Lou Dobbs?!?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Not to insult weasels but this CNN president is one weasely lookin gus:

In Surprise, Lou Dobbs Quits CNN

Months ago the president of CNN/U.S., Jonathan Klein, spelled out two options for Lou Dobbs, the channel’s most outspoken anchor. Mr. Dobbs could vent his opinions on radio and anchor an objective newscast on television, or he could leave CNN altogether.

Mr. Dobbs quit CNN once before, in 1999, after disputes with the network’s president at the time, Rick Kaplan...
    -- NYTimes.com

CNN President Jonathan Klein
    Lou Dobbs Radio Program 11-12-2009 MP3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast