Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think it's great. Let's watch CNN's ratings fall so far they practially have to fold. There is a thing called sponsorship, and they need it for revenue.

If no one is watching ... well, there goes CNN.

They ought to be mourning his loss.

Go Lou -- run for office if you want to. Do great things and let's kick these illegals the hell out of this place.

MEXICAN CONSUL BEHIND LOU DOBBS RESIGNATION!!!!

Well ALIPAC uploaded the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSgbeTegko

where exposes Mexican Consul in San Diego claiming California will be Mexico again!!!

Well this Mexican Consul, now in Canada, GUESS WHAT???

HE IS THE ONE BEHIND THE CAMPAIGN Vs LOU, SENDING LETTERWS TO CNN SPONSORS TO BLOCK THE PROGRAM!! HE GOT RESPONSE FROM ARIZONA SPONSORSHIPS AND SOUTHERNCALIFORNIA!!

Thank you Mexican Officials!!! And to your excellent campaing against America!!!

I wrote to the Mexican Consul boss to demand an explanation or APOLOGY TO AMERICAN FAMILIES, but still no answer

Here is the Consul´s Boss email:

pespinosa@sre.gob.mx

AMERICA, DO YOUR THING! DEMAND AN ANSWER!!!!

Gosh, I've been out of the loop for a few days now. H1N1 that went into pneumonia. YUK! Kicked my butt.

I'm afraid I will have to watch CNN for another few days. Well, the commercials, anyway. I want to know who their "advertisers" are. Hit them in the pocketbook. Lou will no doubt never go back. Advertisers will know from me that I will no longer be buying their products as I consider them unAmerican traitors for advertising on CNN.

I sincerely he does go to Fox. Fox may have it's shortcomings at times, too, but the White House and Obama hate them (truth and honesty hurts) and right now it's the best thing we have going in the media.

Good luck, Lou!
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

FOX isn't the answer either. Neither is MSNBC. They all need to go under. FOX employs Geraldo Rivera. That should be your first clue as to their "integrity." I will not tune into them just because of that one faux pas, AND THAT FACT alone ought to make you look, listen and think twice before getting on the "RAH, RAH, FOX Boom Bah," bandwagon! These news outlets are just government propaganda machines and vehicles to sell products. They have nothing what so ever to do with reality or with informing the public. They're merely for entertainment and brainwashing. The "news" they "speak" is just fluff! Quit playing into their hands and swallowing their crap whole without any question.

Glen Beck is just a corporate shill and he says what he says for ratings and to keep the CEO's of FOX fat and happy. Seems everyone has forgotten what an illegal alien A _ _ KISSER he was when he was on CNN. Before he went to FOX he was on the, "Oh, poor..mistreated 'immigrants," they're just here for a better life" bandwagon too and when FOX hired him they scripted him to give Lou Dobbs a run for the money and to take ratings away from CNN. His rhetoric is not his own...it's scripted by the FOX corporation and the parameters around what he says is dictated by their corporate sponsors. Glen Beck is a "yes" man and will do what ever he is told to do. If they told him to shut up about illegal immigration tomorrow and start slamming NASCAR fans, Patriots and American citizens in general, he would do it in a heartbeat. He has no principles, no passion for anything other than keeping his job and will do and say what ever he's told to hang on to his million dollar salary.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by RememberGoliad
    Not to insult weasels but this CNN president is one weasely lookin gus:

In Surprise, Lou Dobbs Quits CNN

Months ago the president of CNN/U.S., Jonathan Klein, spelled out two options for Lou Dobbs, the channel’s most outspoken anchor. Mr. Dobbs could vent his opinions on radio and anchor an objective newscast on television, or he could leave CNN altogether.

Mr. Dobbs quit CNN once before, in 1999, after disputes with the network’s president at the time, Rick Kaplan...
    -- NYTimes.com

CNN President Jonathan Klein
    Lou Dobbs Radio Program 11-12-2009 MP3

This Jon Klein dude looks just as pinched, spineless and Politically Correct as Anderson Freakin' Cooper, the jerk born with a silver spoon stuck in his....you finish that line any way you want...it would be correct on either end.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    FOX isn't the answer either. Neither is MSNBC. They all need to go under. FOX employs Geraldo Rivera. That should be your first clue as to their "integrity." I will not tune into them just because of that one faux pas, AND THAT FACT alone ought to make you look, listen and think twice before getting on the "RAH, RAH, FOX Boom Bah," bandwagon! These news outlets are just government propaganda machines and vehicles to sell products. They have nothing what so ever to do with reality or with informing the public. They're merely for entertainment and brainwashing. The "news" they "speak" is just fluff! Quit playing into their hands and swallowing their crap whole without any question.

Glen Beck is just a corporate shill and he says what he says for ratings and to keep the CEO's of FOX fat and happy. Seems everyone has forgotten what an illegal alien A _ _ KISSER he was when he was on CNN. Before he went to FOX he was on the, "Oh, poor..mistreated 'immigrants," they're just here for a better life" bandwagon too and when FOX hired him they scripted him to give Lou Dobbs a run for the money and to take ratings away from CNN. His rhetoric is not his own...it's scripted by the FOX corporation and the parameters around what he says is dictated by their corporate sponsors. Glen Beck is a "yes" man and will do what ever he is told to do. If they told him to shut up about illegal immigration tomorrow and start slamming NASCAR fans, Patriots and American citizens in general, he would do it in a heartbeat. He has no principles, no passion for anything other than keeping his job and will do and say what ever he's told to hang on to his million dollar salary.
    JB, although your sentiment is well placed, it is difficult to derive an alternative from your argument. Firstly, our media has always been the watchdog to which we turn to flesh out the truth. It is true that the majority of our media has become a propaganda machine for those that hold the majority in our government. What you fail to point out though is that the public becomes deaf, dumb and blind without SOME oversight and investigative journalism by the media. Therefore we seek out whatever media outlet tends toward truth and honesty. Fox News for the overwhelming majority of us has proven to be the source. You mention the ratings game and suggest that people like Beck are corporate shills. This is a statement of fact for ANY business in a market economy, particularly for cable news outlets. Of course they vie for ratings, otherwise the sponsors go somewhere else that will bring in revenue. So, who do we trust? The internet?? Perhaps some are trustworthy but the internet, IMO, is a massive sewer of unfiltered information that sucks in unsuspecting fools and peddles innuendo and rumor as truth. Be careful. The millions that look to folks like Beck for honesty and truth can't be entirely wrong. Not all of us are that easily taken in by liars and charlatans.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead

JB, although your sentiment is well placed, it is difficult to derive an alternative from your argument. Firstly, our media has always been the watchdog to which we turn to flesh out the truth. It is true that the majority of our media has become a propaganda machine for those that hold the majority in our government. What you fail to point out though is that the public becomes deaf, dumb and blind without SOME oversight and investigative journalism by the media. Therefore we seek out whatever media outlet tends toward truth and honesty. Fox News for the overwhelming majority of us has proven to be the source. You mention the ratings game and suggest that people like Beck are corporate shills. This is a statement of fact for ANY business in a market economy, particularly for cable news outlets. Of course they vie for ratings, otherwise the sponsors go somewhere else that will bring in revenue. So, who do we trust? The internet?? Perhaps some are trustworthy but the internet, IMO, is a massive sewer of unfiltered information that sucks in unsuspecting fools and peddles innuendo and rumor as truth. Be careful. The millions that look to folks like Beck for honesty and truth can't be entirely wrong. Not all of us are that easily taken in by liars and charlatans.
    Go offshore to find REAL news about this country. Be careful putting all of your faith into one network mouthpiece for the truth. Satellite TV? Online newpapers from other countries....etc.
    The millions that look to folks like Beck for honesty and truth can't be entirely wrong. Not all of us are that easily taken in by liars and charlatans.
    MILLIONS VOTED FOR OBAMA!

TexasBorn Wrote:
    Firstly, our media has always been the watchdog to which we turn to flesh out the truth.
    It's no longer, "OUR MEDIA!" Investigative reporting used to be the rule here. That went by the wayside a long time ago, when the gov't started jailing journalists and getting away with it for not disclosing their "sources."

Freedom of the press is non-existent in this country anymore. Every bit of print that gets passed to the talking heads to spoon feed to the masses is now dictated and orchestrated through government watchdogs. Our "leaders" are in bed with Communist China...REMEMBER? That COMMUNIST country that puts poison in our food, our children's toys and the pet food that killed and sickened thousands of our pets...but our "leaders" still insists on buying products from a Communist country and not giving the American public a real choice to buy products from anywhere else! Our choices are between buying lead and mercury laden products from China or salmonella and e-coli laden produce from Mexico! This government is NOT PROTECTING the American people!

Our "leaders" seem to think what's good enough for Communist China is good enough for the business plans of the USA! We are being turned into chattle. That's why they opened the borders to let in so many third world, illiterate peasants, who are already accustomed to living in a police state so that free thinking, highly educated, well to do Middle Class Americans can have their quality of life brought way down by these parasites and learn from those foreign, illegal, invading masses how to live like slaves! IT'S WORKING!!!

There is very little objective journalism these days anywhere, including those offshore. On the micro-level, there are many forced to toe the line espoused by the corporate owners. And on the macro-level, just throw a story onto the world theater and see how differently it is written, depending on the bias of the writer or the powers that be.
    Twisting is very easy to do. Candidate A was arrested for a drug charge once (or whatever). You like A so you bury that fact in paragraph 17 about A. You don't like A so that fact gets thrown into first or third paragraph. People usually read the first three or four paragraphs and go on to the next story.
    With everyone on the web these days, there are also contributors that swear the British royal family are descendants of the lizard people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Geraldo Rivera

Fox does have Geraldo Rivera, true. I can't stomach the pompous jerk, but maybe he's part of Fox's "fair and balance" slogan. Maybe it's "fair" to get a slice of liberal nut-job-ism on the air. Actually, I'd forgotten all about Geraldo until this discussion reminded me .....

Dobbs has been a powerhouse in educating the public about the harm illegal aliens have on this country; maybe he was sick of seeing the CNN slant and felt he could do more elsewhere.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast