Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I am confused with it all, but I do like Lou and think he is probably legit . I just am very careful because of how many times they have fooled me .

I know CNN has done everything it could to 'not' give fair and balanced air time to the candadates and that the owner gave one billion to the UN, so i can't ignore all the facts and just Rally Hoo for Lou without question and further invstigation .

I too listen to Lou and have for couple years now .
    NOamNASTY......I have been watching Lou for years and he has never done anything against the American people, he is the only on who stands up for the American middle class no matter what the subject, he reports on everything the rest of MSM refuses to inform us about......he is the one person I feel I can honestly say I trust 100% .....

until he does something to go against us (I must see it with my own eyes, hear say won't cut it) I will keep on trusting him.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    If someone can show me, that Lou Dobbs feels that ALL illegal aliens should go home NOW, and get in line BEHIND the millions of people who are already in line awaiting their legalization, I will be most grateful.
    Well, even Pat Buchanan is not advocating what you are asking for. I don't think anyone is. That is not what attrition would look like.

But I can give you this: On 20/20 he was asked, "Do you think we can just deport 12 million people?"

Lou's answer: "I think the American people are capable of anything."
    I did not mean that all illegal aliens would be expected to get up tomorrow morning and leave the country.

What I meant by NOW, was more like what Mitt Romney said....Get their things in order and leave within a reasonable time..........That was what I meant by saying 'now.' In other words, not five years from now, or when ever it would be most convenient for the millions to leave sometime in the distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I am confused with it all, but I do like Lou and think he is probably legit . I just am very careful because of how many times they have fooled me .

I know CNN has done everything it could to 'not' give fair and balanced air time to the candadates and that the owner gave one billion to the UN, so i can't ignore all the facts and just Rally Hoo for Lou without question and further invstigation .

I too listen to Lou and have for couple years now .
    NOamNASTY......I have been watching Lou for years and he has never done anything against the American people, he is the only on who stands up for the American middle class no matter what the subject, he reports on everything the rest of MSM refuses to inform us about......he is the one person I feel I can honestly say I trust 100% .....

until he does something to go against us (I must see it with my own eyes, hear say won't cut it) I will keep on trusting him.

Maybe your right , I should give him credit and not judge unless i can prove he is up to something .

Don't blame me for my paranoia ,they did it to me.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567