Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: lowes store

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I haven't been into a Walmart for a few years now. Walmart has really ruined many small business and communities all across America. I can't do Walmart -- there is something inherently wrong with that place.

There are several large gas stop-and-shop fast marts in our area that I won't use, either. They are of the Walmart mentality but smaller in scale. These gas-marts ruined the small gas stations by coming into our area from out of state, offered gas at a cheaper price, and customers switched to the gas-marts. All of the small gas stations went out of business (full service and car repairs too, mind you!)
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Welcome from the former southern state of Tennessee, now transforming into a south of the border state. Greetings from Cleveland, TN, under the mayorial leadership of Mayor Tom Rowland and Mayor Gary Davis ( de facto sanctuary city of illegal aliens, MS 13 gang burned body murder, fugitives from the Republic of China, drugs, increased DUI's, crime), Chattanooga, TN (home of Senator Bob Corker, illegal aliens, gangs, drugs), Cookeville, Clarksville, Maryville (home of Senator Lamar Alexander - Senator Sellout - gangs, drugs,more illegal aliens), Knoxville, Nashville,TN (former country music capital, now ground zero for illegal aliens and their supporters and bidders, gangs, graffiti, murder, drugs, language seperation, barrios), the Great Smokey Mountains of Gatlinburg, under invasion and yes, Spanish is the language in Lowe's, McDonald's, Wal-Mart, and everywhere you go, Mexico is your home.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Welcome from the former southern state of Tennessee, now transforming into a south of the border state. Greetings from Cleveland, TN, under the mayorial leadership of Mayor Tom Rowland and Mayor Gary Davis ( de facto sanctuary city of illegal aliens, MS 13 gang burned body murder, fugitives from the Republic of China, drugs, increased DUI's, crime), Chattanooga, TN (home of Senator Bob Corker, illegal aliens, gangs, drugs), Cookeville, Clarksville, Maryville (home of Senator Lamar Alexander - Senator Sellout - gangs, drugs,more illegal aliens), Knoxville, Nashville,TN (former country music capital, now ground zero for illegal aliens and their supporters and bidders, gangs, graffiti, murder, drugs, language seperation, barrios), the Great Smokey Mountains of Gatlinburg, under invasion and yes, Spanish is the language in Lowe's, McDonald's, Wal-Mart, and everywhere you go, Mexico is your home.

Psalm 91
    Well said, GeorgiaPeach. I've lived in the St. George area of Southern Utah for a couple of years and can see the "seeding" of Latino gangs in the area.

From long life experiences in L.A. and Phoenix I predict that America is headed for serious social problems (destroyed schools, increased crimes, drug abuse, tax evasion, violations of civic codes, welfare fraud .... on and on). I have tried to warn the locals of this threat to a still nice area. Many understand the threat because they literally fled places in California where the latino culture has ruined their communities. But, too many of these local are "good" but innocent people who have little clues of what is going to happen to their nice area if this invasion continues.

I am a retired Mexican-American social worker who understands a little about gangs, drug abuse, crime and the inner workings of Latino barrios.

From my point of view, GeorgiaPeach is identifying a social cancer that is metastasizing aggressively and must be treated immediately as it will surely kill America as we know it before long.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I'm also from NJ. Most national big box stores are now fully bilingual in every one of their locations. It's horrible.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Welcome to ALIPAC pattyk!

Welcome to ALIPAC pattyk!

Why do they bother with spanish signs? Most of these POS can't even read their own language.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

When I lived in California (San Diego), I got so sick of everything being printed in Spanish, that I started taking action.

For instance, I hid all the Spanish versions of "People" magazine (sold at Targets everywhere in So. Calif.) behind huge comforters in the bedding section. In Wells Fargo bank, I used a black pen and crossed out all the Spanish instructions on my deposit slips everytime I made a deposit.

In Home Depot, I'd pull down any signs that I could reach that were in Spanish, and I'd rip them up.

I did this all the time, and it's a wonder I never got in trouble. I mean, security must have seen me in the stores, but nothing ever happened. Once, I even took several books off the "Son Libros en Espanol" (books in Spanish) section in Barnes & Noble bookstore and threw them in the trash in the ladies room
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Welcome Pattyk ... you will spend a lot time with friends ... I just left Tx and now live in MT ... I just retired and was sick of the Spanish ... I can go into the Wal-Mart in Butte and see only English ... Same with Home Depot in Idaho Falls...
    Back to the country I know as America
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Every bit of mail that I receive from the State of California or any state government entity is also written in Spanish. Voter registration, political advertisements, school programs, social services, and so on.

Yesterday I received a Jury summons from the county, and imagine my surprise when I noticed that it was printed entirely in English, and nowhere on it, was instructions in Spanish.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast