Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: lowes store

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC Deeeporter! I think maybe everyone else was so busy typing they missed your post but I came along later and caught it! Hope to see more of them here in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Welcome to ALIPAC Deeeporter! I think maybe everyone else was so busy typing they missed your post but I came along later and caught it! Hope to see more of them here in the future!
    OOPS!

Welcome Deeeporter! Welcome all new recruits. The more the merrier and STRONGER!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    When I lived in California (San Diego), I got so sick of everything being printed in Spanish, that I started taking action.

For instance, I hid all the Spanish versions of "People" magazine (sold at Targets everywhere in So. Calif.) behind huge comforters in the bedding section. In Wells Fargo bank, I used a black pen and crossed out all the Spanish instructions on my deposit slips everytime I made a deposit.

In Home Depot, I'd pull down any signs that I could reach that were in Spanish, and I'd rip them up.

I did this all the time, and it's a wonder I never got in trouble. I mean, security must have seen me in the stores, but nothing ever happened. Once, I even took several books off the "Son Libros en Espanol" (books in Spanish) section in Barnes & Noble bookstore and threw them in the trash in the ladies room
    ROFL, that is too funny!! You and I would make a great team..the other day at the lake, I went into the restroom and there were signs in spanish, I quickly tore them all down and tossed them in the trash...I was just kind of giggling at myself Hey, it's the little things we can control right?
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Re: to american girl

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Good for you. Its amazing the rage this is bring out in normal decent people. I find myself screaming at a recording on the telephone NO I DONT WANT SPANISH. Every time I pay my cable bill I bitch to them about why do I have to spanish stations I never watch. If they want spanish stations let them pay extra for it. I e-mailed that fool kennedy and called him a drunken old fool. Asked him he would like 30 mexican men living in his neighborhood blasting their so called music. I guess Its because we feel so betrayed and helpless.
    Oh my gosh, my husband and i were laughing at this the other night. This subject came up about having to push 1 for English and how we always, shout something obnoxious in the phone while pushing 1 for English...he said that if they played to recording of all of us having to press 1 for English, that would be a hilarious show I know we all do it out of frustration...I can never push 1 for English quietly,lol
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Moose, I hope it was in America - that is heartening.

Now I did see a program on Indian customer service reps and they are given American names, teach them to speak with various accents (American type) and when someone asks where they are - they tell them some American city.

Hopefully, though you are right.

I am so tired of having all our information spread out all over the world for anyone to take it and scam us.

I think he was telling the truth. He said he was from Ark. originally and asked how things were in Ky. He said they had lots of illegals and legals in Az.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456