Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    It is ridiculous to not have all I-9s audited, past and present with E Verify. If these people have been working with stolen social security numbers or fake documents, then they should be discovered.

Psalm 91
    i so agree, as these criminals are uncovered they need to be arrested and deported. and those employers need to fined accordingly.

Let us first put the blame on those that are to blame. Do not point that finger at American citizens. Years ago when these workers came to work they would get a job and usually head back after working several months. That is cool and at leaat it was legal. And then over the years they have brought their families along with them. Or some made families while they were here and ,,WA_LA... "ANCHOR BABIES". So now they figure they have a right to American citizenship!

They are the ones that SEPERATE their own families,by breaking the laws and knowingly do it. They say they pick out fruits and vege's! Well damn that is what the hell you wanted to do to make money! Now you complain because you work and make money and have benefits at the expense of American taxpayers?

Hundreds of families facing separation because of this nation’s broken immigration laws will gather today to bring their cases to Congressman Gutierrez so that the Congressional Hispanic Caucus can bring them to President Barack Obama.
    Our LAWS ARE NOT BROKEN they just need more enforcement. These people sound like a broken record
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Anyone who speaks out against enforcement should be charge with “seditionâ€

Exodus 34:6-7) - "Then the Lord passed by in front of him and proclaimed, "The Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in loving-kindness and truth; who keeps loving-kindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations."

DEPORT THEM ALL

During the depresssion, they were deported. We are now in the same position and they need to be deported to give jobs to Americans. Americans do not need to be competing with illegal aliens for jobs.

welcome ilatinogal2
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12