Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

LULAC Bashes the GOP

November 3, 2011

LULAC Condemns Flurry of Anti-Immigration Statements

Washington, DC - Presidential hopefuls often say just about anything to make a quick news bite. I don’t begrudge them the need to maximize on the opportunity to get their message to the public. The American people should be afforded every opportunity to learn about their candidate. However, I have to take note that regardless of how ignorant or baseless their comments get, they don’t seem too concerned with the facts. They are more concerned with getting a statement out there and leaving their highly paid advisors, communications and public affairs firms to spin it right. For now, I will focus on making things right from the immigration perspective.

In a campaign stop in Oskaloosa, Iowa presidential contender, Michele Bachmann, made it a point to say that she would do nothing for children of illegal immigrants and further brought up her own family’s history. She claimed that when her immigrant family came to the US in the 1850s they came legally and received zero benefits. Ms. Bachmann totally ignored the benefits of living in a free country and seeing a granddaughter or great-granddaughter aspire to the highest office in the land.

I take issue with her assertion that her family received “zero benefitsâ€

LULAC is a one trick organization that represents the interests of one ethnic portion of society instead of all citizens so I think their input is just more noise.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Moving from Other Topics to General Discussion since illegal immigration is mentioned.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These Hispanic advocacy groups will spout any lies and blur the lines between legal and illegal constantly to advance their self-serving agendas. They should all be investigated for their anti-American stances on this issue.

Sorry Paloma, not buying your BS. I was a Latin American citizen (hateful term lumping us all together) and I came in the 60's WITH all papers inviting myself and my parents into this country.

Those papers were given to us once we presented proof that we would be self-supporting, sponsored by an employer and NOT eligible for any free taxpayer subsidized bennies! No country is interested in importing poverty or criminals! YOU represent criminals and I cringe every time I hear your (lulac) name. YOU don't speak for this latina, Paloma, I am an individual and I do NOT support your propaganda.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: LULAC Bashes the GOP

Who's anti-immigrant? They are anti-illegal, or pro-enforcement.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Re: LULAC Bashes the GOP

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Who's anti-immigrant? They are anti-illegal, or pro-enforcement.

All together now what part of "ILLEGAL" is not understood by these people..OH wait they don't speak or understand English anyways!!! DUHHHHH