Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: LULAC wants the "Fairness Doctrine"

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    After riding an inner tube across the Rio Grande, he said, he was probably the first Mexican to cross illegally and sleep that night in a Hyatt Regency.
    Kinda sums it all up, doesn't it?

We have had enough of rich Liberals and their lies.

The only major Latino voice was Eddie "Piolin" Sotelo, the Los Angeles Spanish-speaking DJ who delivered more than a million petitions for a comprehensive immigration bill
    ...isn't this "Empty Box Eddie" who Ted Kennedy puckered up to with his drunken karoke song on the radio?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    Because this story impacts the Latino community and the country, we must demand that the newsroom cover this story with the depth that it deserves."

AS I RECALL, THE NEWSROOMS DID A TOP NOTCH JOB FOR THE ILLEGALS.....TELLING ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER.........SKEWING POLLS......ONLY PRINTING WHAT THE PRO-ILLEGAL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS HAS TO SAY.......TALKING ABOUT OUR "BROKEN IMMIGRATION LAWS," ETC., ETC., ETC.

we need cable news outlets that counter right-wing commentators. Where are the Latino talk-show hosts?

With the exception of Lou Dobbs, and LATER, Sean Hannity, the cable news stations did the same as the newsrooms..........LIED. And there are dozens and dozens of HISPANIC radio/tv stations.

LULAC...HERE'S A COMMENT FOR YOU:

YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO WHERE YOUR WANTS WON'T HURT YOU!!!!!!!!!

This is the big problem.. I am afraid. 95% or more of ALL media, print and television is owned by certain people. They want this. They have an agenda... and no matter what we do, it doesn't seem its gonna change.. UNLESS we rise up.

The group threatened that if the stations didn't hire more Latinos, it would go to the Federal Communications Commission and challenge their licenses."
    What does hiring a latino have to do with the fairness doctrin. Does your race determine the truth of the story? How many white, asian or black people does their stations employ?

I mean Lou gives these guys time.....they just scream and yell and say the same thing over and over........tell me something I don't know besides being called a racist at every turn. Maybe if they had a latino that could actually converse with someone it might be helpful. I've heard 2 latino women speak great to a crowd.....unfortunatly neither was on "their" side. Gee...what do we do then? Otherwise there was a woman Lou interviewed on his show and even though I didn't agree with her......she made valid points and didn't resort to screaming and name calling. She handled herself well. They need more like her. I listened to her.........I can't handle the screaming and name calling. Geraldo turns me off for the same reason.

I figure I have it shoved down my throat in the paper and on TV.....radio balances it out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And who would be the all-powerful wizard behind the curtain who gets to define "fairness" ? Don't these transparent, power-hungry fools know that many of the "evil" talk radio hosts bashed many leading Republicans, telling listeners not to donate to the RNC etc. As others have said, this is all about the elites trying to stiffle opposing voices and ideas (but NOT their beloved NPR & MSNBC).

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: LULAC wants the "Fairness Doctrine"

Quinones encouraged LULAC and other civic organizations to confront Dobbs and others who make their living bashing immigrants.
    There is that old saying- "the truth hurts," and the great Lou Dobbs tells the truth, he does NOT bash illegals. Pro illegal jerks like LULAC and John Quinones at ABC don't like to hear that their "people" commit horrific crimes against Americans, all they care about is how hard it is for the poor illegal to cross the border-who cares! If it is that hard, then don't cross it!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

You misunderstand the fairness doctrine.

If John Doe @ station X spends 22 minutes talking AGAINST illegal immigrants, then they are required to have someone speak FOR them for 22 minutes.

The part I get a kick out of is, they don't want to give up their soap operas, so they want somebody else to do their talking for them.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

The stories slant the coverage to imply that Mexicans shouldn't be here, that they're uneducated and inferior, she said.
    What's so slanted about that? If the shoe fits.....

Also, on another note. I'll bet you dollars to donuts that if the radio talk show hosts were PRO-AMNESTY, nobody would be calling for the return of the "Fairness Doctrine". Geez....there's nothing FAIR about it. Americans spoke out, some people didn't like what they said, so now they're trying to put a muzzle on freedom of speech.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12