Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, that bill has a long way to go before anyone signs it. Hopefully it will die before it gets to the House.
    I sure hope you are right.
    It looks like they are going to try and force it thru. I am sure that the President will use the full force and power of his administration to do this.

Re: And the answer is

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    Quote Originally Posted by chairman
    I wonder what he will do when he shows up to "Sign the bill" in front of the reporters he made that promise to, and there is NO BILL there to sign!!! Another disappointing meeting for El Presidente Jorge Bush!!!!

What do we do if there is a Amnesty Bill for him to sign
    And the answer is
    REVOLUCION!!! HOY! HOY!
    How long would it take for them to put us in jail..
    We just DO NOT have a answer for it . I know we will vote them out of office.H___ we can't get enough people calling their office....
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

WELCOME TO THE FIGHT, CHOSEN!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

WELCOME TO THE FIGHT, CHOSEN!!

Yes, We can win this fight with our vote in 2008.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    </div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Well, that bill has a long way to go before anyone signs it. Hopefully it will die before it gets to the House.
    It looks like they are going to try and force it thru. I am sure that the President will use the full force and power of his administration to do this.

Welcome aboard.

NOT THAT LONG. It will get to the house in the next few weeks..
    Again How do we stop this D__ bill.. I have called everyday and all I get from them is "I will pass it on."
    </div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by chairman

NOT THAT LONG. It will get to the house in the next few weeks..
    Again How do we stop this D__ bill.. I have called everyday and all I get from them is "I will pass it on."
    Please do not be discouraged. What you are doing does matter and a great deal at that. Take a break, relax and then re-lock & re-load. We are all in this for one goal, the sovereignty of the United States of America.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Chairman, read the post I just put up. "I Have An Idea"
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC "Chosen" So many new people this is wonderful! together we can make one big powerful statement, please join in our focus campaigns and make yourself be heard, they need to hear "we the people"

yes Bush us using the full force of his power alright, bribery and threats What a guy in charge of the greatest nation on earth ehh!! very sad is what it is!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Did they serve him crow!

Dixie
    I think feet is his favorite meal. He keeps opening his big mouth and sticking his own foot in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12