Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Mad Man Mel Martinez worth contacting???

This idiot has said it again. "Well all you out there critiqueing this bill need to offer a solution because no one has stepped forward to produce anything as great as our Grand Compromise". I can't even count the number of e-mails I've sent this bozo offering better, simplier and much more cost effictive solutions than his piece or crap. By the way, he pulled a Feinstien and Kennedy about bleeding his heat out to the illegals and thier families...what are they going to do now. Do they have no voice? Are we going to keep allowing them to live in fear? This traitor also said he had illegals coming up to him Florida asking him to help them and now what is he going to tell them?

How and why do these traitors and charlatans get elected? Are there a lot of illegal aliens with voting rights???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GOOD BILL DO NOT FAIL. Mr. Martinez

If this had been a GOOD BILL it would not have failed so miserably.

Martenez, Reid, Salazar, Kennedy, etc who allegal this was a good bill. This bill was not just about corporate America and illegal aliens, it was about American citizens who are working also. Very few representatives spoke for the American people and we sincerely thank them.

They are still trying to make it about illegals.

[Mod Edit - please respect our rules]

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    MOD EDIT
    What does that have to do with it?

Im hispanic and totally against illegals.

I thought we were all Americans here.
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

not cool
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Agreed - Thanks xxjuanitaxx for pointing this out.

The focus here is status or legality not ethnicity, nor race, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No prob!! Too happy here! :P
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

A better plan for the problem, Mr. Martinez? We have it: CLOSE OUR BORDERS AND DEPORT ALL THE ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEIR ANCHOR BABIES!

America is not for sale to special interest groups(Laraza)and big business. Our Senators need to understand this. We need to hammer them hard on this. I don't trust them to not put this back on the floor next week. They'll try to get just enough votes to pass.
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast