Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think I just heard they want to bring it back in 2 weeks.
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Mel Martinez was on Washington Journal this morning ...

introduced as one of the architects of this immigration bill. (An inside man you know!)

One man called from Michigan, and actually yelled at him saying,
    don't you get it? We Don't Want This Bill.

Being the cool blank faced dude he is, he just said, well.... there isn't anything I can say to change your mind.

Then he proceeded to say, in Florida here, we "needed" the immigrants to work in the Theme Parks, Hotels, Restaurants, Landscaping, Construction and forgot what else.

He Belongs in Disney World...preferably behind a cage!

As for calling and faxing him, I suppose we could annoy him. But matter of fact is:

He ain't gonna change!

I am so sick and tired of hearing the Phrase "this is a land of immigrants"
    Yes, our ancestors came here to build, learn, and contribute. And many times faced death and others did die.

However, they did not come with their hands out looking for a hand out!

Scept

Banned
    I'll give Martinez a "grand compromise" between amnesty and mass deportation: Enforce existing law and secure the border. This will lead to self deportation!

Someone told me they are having a rally on June 16th at every state capitol. Has anyone heard about this?
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

Whose they?? The illegals? Hopefully they'll shoot themslves in the foot with their "in your face" confrontational tatics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, not the illegals. I think I saw it on the border watch site. If you are against illegal immigration, they are the ones marching.
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

I am against Illegal Aliens not matter what country they came from. I have a friend who tried for 8 years to come in legally she finally made it. She is from Austria where she was a teacher at the UN school Vienna speaks 6 languages and still had a hard time getting in.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Re: Is Mad Man Mel Martinez worth contacting???

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    This idiot has said it again. "Well all you out there critiqueing this bill need to offer a solution because no one has stepped forward to produce anything as great as our Grand Compromise".

HERE IS OUR FREAKIN SOLUTION THAT YOU IDIOTS WILL NOT LISTEN TO. IT WAS PRESENTED TO YOU TODAY IN THE FORM OF SENATOR COBURN:

U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 110th Congress - 1st Session as compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the direction of the Secretary of the Senate

Vote Summary

Question: On the Amendment (Coburn Amdt. No. 1311, As Modified )
    Vote Number: 202 Vote Date: June 7, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Required For Majority: 1/2 Vote Result: Amendment Rejected
    Amendment Number: S.Amdt. 1311 to S.Amdt. 1150 to to S. 1348 (Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007 )
    Statement of Purpose: To require the enforcement of existing border security and immigration laws and Congressional approval before amnesty can be granted.
    Vote Counts: YEAs 42
    NAYs 54
    Not Voting 3

ENFORCE WHAT WE HAVE NOW!!!! DON'T ASK US TO ACCEPT NEW LAWS WHEN EXISTING LAWS HAVE NEVER BEEN NOR EVER WILL BE ENFORCED BY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

He is Miami's boy. He wants open borders period. He does'nt even try to hide it. He has the Hispanic vote here in FL. So no one can really challenge him. He is the Ted (the drunk wimp) Kennedy here in FL.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Was EVERY Senator who had a Latino last name for this bill???
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast