Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    Was EVERY Senator who had a Latino last name for this bill???
    Of course!! For the race, everything, for those outside the race, nothing. That is exactly how they think and act.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems I missed someone's true colors sneaking out. As another Hispanic who opposes amnesty and has dealt with the frustration that is contacting Mel Martinez on a regular basis for more than a year now, let me just say that you don't have to pretend to like us in anyway, but since we have the same goal, please exercise more self-control when on this forum and others like this one. You don't want to give the opposition an inch, do you?

Ronster, you think Martinez (TAMPA's pride and joy, if I remember correctly) won on Hispanic votes ALONE? He won because he is Republican, or so we thought. And the Hispanics who voted for him are Republican, which is the minority of Hispanics. He certainly didn't get to Washington with Hispanic votes alone. Sadly for Floridians, it was another one of those "lesser of the evils" elections which has gotten us nowhere. But now he knows he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of ever being elected again, so he's going all out, doing the dirty work Master Bush wants him to do.

Being from FLA, I can tell you, this man will not listen to you. He is an extension of La Raza in the sense that he will look out for latins before looking out for America first.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    Was EVERY Senator who had a Latino last name for this bill???
    Of course!! For the race, everything, for those outside the race, nothing. That is exactly how they think and act.

Actually, that might be the case for Mexican Hispanics, but for the rest it's along the lines of what Bush, Mccain, and the rest of the non-Hispanics who want amnesty think:

For money and power, anything, for self-respect and dignity, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Being from FLA, I can tell you, this man will not listen to you. He is an extension of La Raza in the sense that he will look out for latins before looking out for America first.
    If that were the case, he'd listen to those of us American Latins (btw, Italians, Portuguese, etc. are latin too) who have the right to vote and oppose amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by squishy
    Seems I missed someone's true colors sneaking out. As another Hispanic who opposes amnesty and has dealt with the frustration that is contacting Mel Martinez on a regular basis for more than a year now, let me just say that you don't have to pretend to like us in anyway, but since we have the same goal, please exercise more self-control when on this forum and others like this one. You don't want to give the opposition an inch, do you?
    Squishy,
    First of all thank you for joining this important fight for our country. This is not a race issue-it is an issue of Americans and those here LEGALLY versus those here illegaly. I am sorry that some people come on this board and post comments that are certainly not in line with what ALIPAC and its members believe. I only care about the character of a person I do not care what their sex, race, religion, etc is. That may sound corny but it is true. That is one thing I love about this board- so many different types of people coming together on the same issue. I am sure we have lefties and righties on this board who might disagree 99% of the time but care about America and its laws.

Although I am new to this board, I have been educating myself and writing letters for a long time on this issue as it is quite important to me. Some of the most vocal opponents of amnesty I have seen have been those of Hispanic decent that have done it the right way. They see others taking the easy way out and speak up abut it. I really feel horrible for all those who came here legally and are now in essence being spit on by their government. All illegals regardless of their heritage are criminals and should be deported. Well I am rambling-sorry. I just get mad when we cannot just think of each others as Americans because that is what we are. God Bless America

Nicole

P.S. I love your quote

Thanks Nicole. If they can take a little Hispanic kid out like that, why not a grown woman who knowingly broke the law and continues to do so? It's just not about being Hispanic as people would like us to believe.

I agree. If politicians would just speak to Americans instead of pandering to the black vote, the Hispanic vote, or soccer moms, etc. we'd be much better off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123