Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MADE IN THE USA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MADE IN THE USA

MADE IN THE USA

It is almost impossible to find anything made in the USA. I buy the little round flat peppermint candies and notice at 98cent stores and Wal-Mart; two different brands are both made in Mexico. I cannot find any not made in Mexico.

I went to Trader Joes’s looking for squash and both yellow and green were from Mexico.
    I cannot find clothing mad in this country except sometimes in the thrift stores.
    Businesses want cheap labor to produce goods and we want cheap produce, goods and services and when we buy cheap imported items, we support the economy of other countries.

When we buy these items, money earned in this country is going out of this country into a foreign economy and our economy is destine to fail.

Our buying imported goods are no different from illegal aliens sending money home.
    When business left his country, Americans lost jobs and money and to fix our economy those jobs need to come back.

Businesses are greedy for wanting cheap labor and we are greedy when we buy them.
    We all share the blame for our failing economy.

Much of the money earned from infrastructure jobs will be going to Americans which they will use to buy foreign products and working illegal aliens will again be sending money home and again our economy will fail. Businesses, consumers and illegal aliens share the blame for our failing economy.
    King Ranch markets sell product made in Mexico and most of its shoppers are Hispanic and illegal aliens. Again they are supporting Mexico’s economy.

Businesses are greedy for wanting cheap labor and we are greedy when we buy them. We all share the blame for our failing economy.
    Totally
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Importing goods is sending money out of our economy. It's is also depriving Americans of jobs.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last year I actually found a rolling pin at WalMart that was made in America. I also found a seven-day pill box (plastic) which was made in America (patent pending) and bought five of them, four to give away as Christmas gift inclusions. All were sent with a sticky saying they were made in the US.

If you have a local farmers market, where they sell fruits and veggies from local growers go there. I have taken to bringing my cell phone on Market trips. When you shop early in the day, you can call the number on the package, most companies have 800 # these days. Tell Libby why you are putting their veggies back on the shelf and will buy when they say product is from the U.S. I have found in California we have lots of frozen veggies from Mexico and CHINA. So read those labels.

Thank goodness almost all foods have to be labeled these days, the problem with meat is it says USA, Canada, Mexico. I make them go look where it is from before I buy.

I've been finding some surprising items made in America in our local dollar stores - cleaning products.

I was behind a pick-up truck this week that was hauling, probably delivering, some kind of large appliance and on the box in big letters was 'Made in the USA.' Put a smile on my face it did. But all and all it is so true that our country doesn't seem to make much anymore....very sad. As some say, we're becoming primarily a service industry in this country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've been finding some surprising items made in America in our local dollar stores - cleaning products.
    CAn any of them be used to CLEAN UP THE MESS WE HAVE GOING ON NOW????
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

As some say, we're becoming primarily a service industry in this country.
    We've been that for some time. We're on our way to becoming primarily a government industry. You won't have to make decisions anymore about what to buy when we get 'er rollin' good.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We consumers must understand our part in the loss of US manufacturing jobs.

Consumers seek out and buy the cheapest products available and US manufacturing cannot compete with low wages paid to workers in other countries.

If we want to buy American "Well" Made products then we must be willing to pay more to keep the jobs here.

A friend of mine who is an interior decorator tells me she is getting more and more customers who are demanding American Made Products and it is a growing trend across the country.

There is a glimmer of hope if we stop buying cheap built crap which doesn't last from China and try to find American Quality Made products instead.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast