Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mail your sellout senator the Mexican flag

Mail your sellout senator the Mexican flag today. I am going to mail one to my sellout senator.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Why bother?

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Is there a projected flag for the NAU I can mail Sen. Graham instead?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    Why bother?
    We have to keep working and even the little things will add up. I feel like giving up sometimes too but we have to keep working and do everything possible to get in their faces and make our points. If we do nothing than we will lose our country!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Re: Mail your sellout senator the Mexican flag

Quote Originally Posted by chairman
    Mail your sellout senator the Mexican flag today. I am going to mail one to my sellout senator.
    I tried to do this very same thing yesterday...I put this suggestion here..and spent all morning doing the same on other forums..sent out e-mails to Rush,Sean,Lou Dobbs..newspapers..and so on...it would be to send a flag (which would represent each person in this country that is against Illegal Immigration)...on flag day June 14th...unfortunately..just a few responded..and it kinda died ...so..I guess it wasn't such a good idea after all...but I guess all we can do is keep trying..

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    Why bother?
    We have to keep working and even the little things will add up. I feel like giving up sometimes too but we have to keep working and do everything possible to get in their faces and make our points. If we do nothing than we will lose our country!!!
    Participating in this racket only gives it unwarranted legitimacy.

Actually I had the idea of putting up a Mexican or NAU flag in front of their office (to show where their allegiance lies) and see how they respond.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)