Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exclamation MAJOR BOMBSHELL: Hacker Who Breached Democratic National Committee Server

**Scroll to bottom to see documents or use link to see thousands of full documents

Hacker Who Breached Democratic National Committee Server Posts Confidential Trump, Hillary Files

by Tyler Durden - Jun 16, 2016 1:31 AM

One of the bigger news items to hit yesterday was that the Democratic National Committee accused Russian government hackers of penetrating the DNC's computer network and gaining access to the entire database of opposition research on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump. The DNC further said that no financial, donor or personal information appears to have been accessed or taken, suggesting that the breach was traditional espionage, not the work of criminal hackers.

It appears that was not entirely true, because barely 24 hours later, the alleged "Russian" hackers has emerged under the Guccifer2 handle, and instead of a group of government operatives and/or spies appears to be a "lone" hacker who incidentally adds, "DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said no financial documents were compromised. Nonsense! Just look through the Democratic Party lists of donors!"

He also denounces the claim that no secret docs were stolen: "They say there were no secret docs! Lies again! Here is a secret document from Hillary’s PC she worked with as the Secretary of State."

He concludes by saying that "the main part of the papers, thousands of files and mails, I gave to Wikileaks. They will publish them soon."
    Which in turn may explain why on Monday "Julian Assange Warns WikiLeaks Will Publish "Enough Evidence" To Indict Hillary Clinton"

Curiously, "Guccifer2" he has chosen the Wordpress platform as the website where to post his initial disclosure. As such we urge those readers who are interested in the hacked files to download any files locally as this server will be taken down in a matter of moments.
    Guccifer 2.0 DNC’s servers hacked by a lone hacker

Worldwide known cyber security company CrowdStrike announced that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) servers had been hacked by “sophisticated” hacker groups.

I’m very pleased the company appreciated my skills so highly))) But in fact, it was easy, very easy.

Guccifer may have been the first one who penetrated Hillary Clinton’s and other Democrats’ mail servers. But he certainly wasn’t the last. No wonder any other hacker could easily get access to the DNC’s servers.

Shame on CrowdStrike: Do you think I’ve been in the DNC’s networks for almost a year and saved only 2 documents? Do you really believe it?

Here are just a few docs from many thousands I extracted when hacking into DNC’s network.

They mentioned a leaked database on Donald Trump. Did they mean this one?

Some hundred sheets! This’s a serious case, isn’t it?

And it’s just a tiny part of all docs I downloaded from the Democrats networks.

DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said no financial documents were compromised. Nonsense! Just look through the Democratic Party lists of donors!

They say there were no secret docs! Lies again! Here is a secret document from Hillary’s PC she worked with as the Secretary of State.

Links Below MUST READS
    Here are other docs:

2016 GOP presidential candidates
    HRC election plans
    NATIONAL SECURITY TRANSITION PLANNING
    2.19.16 Friends of HRC List_HFA16 Giving History
    4.16 Commitment Sheet_040416 Update
    7.1.15 Commitment Sheet

The main part of the papers, thousands of files and mails, I gave to Wikileaks. They will publish them soon.
    I guess CrowdStrike customers should think twice about company’s competence.
    **** the Illuminati and their conspiracies!!!!!!!!! **** CrowdStrike!!!!!!!!!

Back to ZH here, with one final note: here is the platform that Hillary is running on based on the HRC election plan file:

HOME BASE

Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times but the deck is still stacked for those at the top. I'm running for President because everyday Americans and their families need a champion and I want to be that champion. When our families are strong, America's strong.

It's not enough that corporations are raking in record profits and that CEO pay is through the roof, your family needs to be able to get ahead too. You need to have a little more so you can worry a little less. We’ve got to make being middle class mean something again in this country.

(You should be able to have some savings you know you can fall back on, put money aside for retirement, pay off your student loans, start a small business, be able to give your children choices for their future.)

Now, I know it's not going to be easy. We face some pretty powerful forces. But I've spent my whole life fighting for children, for families, standing up for America. And I think people know...I don't quit.

For me, it isn't enough for American families just to get by, you deserve to get ahead and stay ahead. It's your time.

And there you have it: Hillary, who made tens of millions in speeches before virtually every US corporation, and who received millions from Saudi Arabia... fighting for the little man.

Meanwhile the mega donations come rolling in: odd that Soros could only afford $1 million.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ntial-trump-hi
    Last edited by lorrie; 06-16-2016 at 09:06 PM.

Google some of the donor names and interesting results who these people are!