Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Which Major Companies/Businesses Should We Support?

We know which businesses to boycott, but which ones should we support? I'd like to support the ones that don't hire illegals and that don't aid and abett illegals. Are there any nationwide companies on our side?
    I can't think of a major company that doesn't hire or aid illegals.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

kickemout, I don't think there are any major corporations that don't hire illegals.

That is what makes it so hard.

That's why the idea of boycotting one industry at a time just makes sense to me. If we can have an effect on one industry - we can get their attention. Then we can move on to another. After 2 or 3 or 4 are 'touched', then maybe the others would listen when they get emails from us.

Right now, I think when we email a company to say we won't do business with them - the response is ''Yeah, right!!"

Everyone seems to be interested in boycotting Tysons - with good reason - but Tyson, I am sure, markets their products under many names. All they have to do is change the packaging and we don't know the difference. Also, if work slows at Tysons and they lay off illegals, they won't go home, they will just go to other poultry places if we are doing business with them.

So a concentrated, focused, refusal to give our money to one large industry at a time, will work.

If we get their attention first, then email - they will listen.

If we get the attention of say the poultry industry, the beef industry, the pork industry - then we email Denny's and tell them we aren't going to eat at their establishment - or any other restaurant hiring illegals - they will listen.

If they listen, if they have to layoff illegals - soon the illegals will go home. They came here to make money - that's a fact.

So I would say - don't 'support' any large corporation unless you know they don't do business with illegals. Just do what business you have to - no more. We will end up sending a message as well as keeping more money in our pockets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixie, I agree wholeheartedly with your post. I guess I was just hoping there was some major company who was still pro-America. It seems there are none. I'm just getting so bummed out. I try to stay positive, I just don't know how. I continue to try to spread the word against illegals, but I haven't found many people I know who are willing to do the same. I live in California and so much of this state is already in the illegal camp. Even those who have the most to lose -- young people looking for jobs -- don't get it. I've convinced a few people to email and call their politicians, but the politicians are dragging their feet until the election this November is over.

I think perhaps something I should do is send my money to (besides alipac) candidates in other states where they still have a chance to change things, like Georgia and Arizona.

There may not be any major corporations I can support with my money, but I can still support candidates who see things the way we do -- even candidates who live elsewhere. I mean, how sad is that????

Good question KickEmOut. Boycotting compaines known for hiring illegals is easy. The change has been good anyway because we now eat out less. :P
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I posted this same question a few weeks ago with not many answers either...sad.

In SoCal, our choices are even more limited as illegals seem to be everywhere!

I agree, we need to boycott as a team. I wish we could set up a national schedule on this board so everyone would concentrate on a few companies at a time. Maybe then we would get noticed.

Right now we seem to be getting the finger by these companies. All the responses I have seen give the same crap like, "we do everything by the law" and "we can't control if the documents are real or forged". They know they're breaking the law!

Then you look at the La Raza list and see all the Fortune 500 companies that have sold us out and it makes you sick.

Josh, I figured there wouldn't be any major corporations on our side.
    But because I live in a small, isolated town and feel like the Lone Ranger here, I thought I'd ask the question.

They will eventually get their retribution -- when the illegals and their spawn start making more and more demands (as they started to do on May 1). I hope there are more marches and protests like May 1 because then it would impact the corporations, and that might make them wake up.

You may have noticed on another discussion group that it's time to stock up on supplies and become self-reliant because riots are going to occur, from one side of this issue or the other.