Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Making Americans racist?

I think that this whole thing of the Mexicans trying to get themselves citizenship after coming in illegally, and their running around the streets with Mexican flags, is just making some Americans become racist against hispanics. I think it's getting worse now that they've "come out of the shadows".

They say we are racist, but they're the ones really pushing it. I'd say it's almost like they WANT us to be racist, so that we'll have to call them a "special" class so that they'll get treated differently. I think they LIKE to be this way, and it's not so much to be Americans, they hate Americans - they want some kind of revenge against us.

THEY are more racist than we are - they stick together, insist on their own culture and language, don't want to be Americans in the real sense (that's why they should never get citizenship!), etc. etc. Why are they so uncooperative and hateful to us "gringos" (which is a racist slam).

Cousin, don't be fooled by their racist rhetoric. I don't remember seeing any documentation which states an illegal alien is a racist.
    This is the only card in which the OBL and pro illegal immigration groups are playing on, and best of all, not too many Americans are buying it!

So if anyone calls you a racist because you want our country's laws enforced, ask them to show you where it states that anyone here illegally qualifies as a race.
    That usually shuts them up pretty quick.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

This was posted elsewhere. It is a good read to let you know what is happening. I would say this covers part of the story.....

Bush's America: Roach Motel
    by Ann Coulter (More by this author)

Posted: 06/06/2007
    Republicans' defense of President Bush's immigration bill is more enraging than their defense of Harriet Miers. Back then, Bush's conservative base was accused of being sexist for opposing an unqualified woman's nomination to the highest court in the land. Now we're racists for not wanting to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens.

I don't know why conservatives like Linda Chavez have to argue like liberals by smearing their opponents as racists. Oh wait, now I remember! Their arguments are as strong as liberals' arguments usually are.

Apart from abortion, no subject produces so much disingenuousness as America's immigration policy, both legal and illegal. For nearly 50 years, Americans have been intentionally lied to about our immigration laws.

In 1965, Teddy Kennedy overhauled immigration law with the specific purpose of effecting a dramatic change in the nation's demographics. Bobby Kennedy had civil rights, so Teddy needed something big: He would preside over a civil rights bill for the entire Third World! My word, but that man could drink in those days.

With his 1965 immigration act, Kennedy embarked on entirely transforming American culture for no good reason. (You know how people always say the same arguments against illegal immigrants today were once made about the Irish to show how silly those arguments are? If only the U.S. Senate had had an "Irish Need Not Apply" sign!)

Until that point, immigration law basically took a laissez-faire approach, with country quotas attempting to replicate the traditional immigration patterns. Most immigrants to America had historically come from Great Britain, Germany and Scandinavian countries. Consequently, immigration quotas roughly reflected that balance, with smaller numbers of immigrants admitted from other countries.

But in an angry, long-awaited payback to WASPs, Kennedy decided he was going to radically transform the racial composition of the country. Instead of taking 15 immigrants from England and three from China, America would henceforth take three from England and 15 from China. Payback's a bitch, Daughters of the American Revolution!

Some of those hardworking immigrants who just want a chance to succeed were arrested in a plot to blow up JFK Airport last week.

Most immigrants still come from a handful of countries; Kennedy simply changed which countries those would be. In 2005, according to the Department of Homeland Security, the overwhelming majority of immigrants came from only 10 countries, none of which had sent a lot of immigrants to America for the country's first 200 years: Mexico (161,445), India (84,681), China (69,967), the Philippines (60,74, Cuba (36,261), Vietnam (32,784), the Dominican Republic (27,504), Korea (26,562), Colombia (25,571) and Ukraine (22,761).

In 1960, whites were 90 percent of the country. The Census Bureau recently estimated that whites already account for less than two-thirds of the population and will be a minority by 2050. Other estimates put that day much sooner.

One may assume the new majority will not be such compassionate overlords as the white majority has been. If this sort of drastic change were legally imposed on any group other than white Americans, it would be called genocide. Yet whites are called racists merely for mentioning the fact that current immigration law is intentionally designed to reduce their percentage in the population.

We needed to have "more discussion" about Iraq for nearly two years before finally invading. When will we be allowed to begin discussion of a government policy enacted by stealth 40 years ago specifically intended to decimate one particular ethnic group in our own country?

If liberals think Iraqis are genetically incapable of pulling off even the most rudimentary form of democracy, why do they believe 50 million Mexicans will magically become good Americans, imbued in the nation's history and culture, upon crossing the Rio Grande? Maybe we should dunk Iraqis in the Rio and see what happens.

And as long as we're adopting an open borders policy for immigration, how about opening the borders for emigration? As it stands, anyone can come in and start plotting terrorist attacks or collecting government services right away. But the rest of us can never escape having to pay for it.

You can leave the country, you can renounce your citizenship -- but you still owe taxes for 10 years. The government does not allow us to stop supporting welfare recipients in America, millions more of whom it plans to import under Bush's bill. That's not a free market -- it's a roach motel.

If these free-marketeers at The Wall Street Journal want the free movement of people, how about letting us freely leave after they've wrecked the country?

In Samuel P. Huntington's book "Who Are We? The Challenges to America's National Identity," he asks: "Would America be the America it is today if in the 17th and 18th centuries it had been settled not by British Protestants but by French, Spanish or Portuguese Catholics? The answer is no. It would not be America; it would be Quebec, Mexico or Brazil."

I don't want to live in Mexico, Quebec or Brazil. But now I guess I have no choice, since "open borders" means I can never leave.

this is not a racial issue, it is about following and enforcing our laws. illegal is illegal, no criminal should be rewarded for breaking the law.

if you want to be a racist, be a 21st century racist. where Racist means

Real
    Americans
    Committed to
    Integrity
    Sovereignty and
    Truth

Sure they want us to be racist. That is the only defence they have. They can not admit that we don't want them because they are unlawful criminals and that they should leave. So, the reason "in their heads" is that we are racist.

I don't really give a rats tail what they think.

I know:
    They are cirminals
    They steal identities of Americans
    They are working unlawfully in my country
    They are miliking the crap out of my tax paid social benefits
    They are using their anchor babies to do it
    They are sending a hell of a lot of untaxed money to other countries
    They are spreading and introducing deadly diseases in America
    They are costing us out the rear to educate thier non-English speaking children.
    They are killing Americans everyday!
    They are a large portion of the prison population and connected to crim
    They are sex offenders
    Do I need to say more because I freaking can.

Racist is nothing compared to that.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And...

The issue is not exclusively (but, in many ways, primarily) about IAs from Mexico. And, please keep in mind, that 40% of those here illegally entered under legal pretenses (visa) and overstayed and/or absconded.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I am definately a racist towards ILLEGALS.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    They steal identities of Americans
    I have sent several emails taunting Citi saying they don't give me much confidence in their identity theft solutions if they think those committing the crimes are all White suburbanites which their commerical portray.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Yes, I am definately a racist towards ILLEGALS.

1st you have to declare illegals a race before you can be racist toward them. otherwise not hiring a illegal is called following the law.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast