Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MAKING THE CALLS TO SPECTER

I am making the calls. Senator Specter asked what is the alternative? I called his office and said there are millions of Americans watching CSpan2 and what to do sir, just ENFORCE THE LAW.

Get it going guys - tell him millions are watching and just ENFORCE THE LAW.

I called the Allentown Office. Will call others as well. Will some send the faxes?

Tel: 202-224-4254 (Washington)

http://specter.senate.gov/index.cfm?Fus ... fices.Home

Allentown, PA
    Tel: 610-434-1444
    Fax: 610-434-1844
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ooooh - I'm game, count me in!

Then, I'll work on: Salazar, Feinstein, Reid, etc
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great, let's do it. They better be afraid, very afraid when the American people take to the street in protest.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

You got it Georgiapeach. I've called and told him the same thing. I told his office that ALL of America was watching. I'm sending him faxes as well as to feinstein and the other losers who supported this bill.
    I also told his office that the alternative is to enforce the existing laws and stop this amnesty business once and for all!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I tried calling Specter's Scranton & Wilkes-Barre offices and there was no answer. Ha!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

OK, I will call him along with Reid. Well Benedict Arlen, how about doing your sworn Constitutional duty and repelling a foreign invasion?