Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man - am I bummed! I was ALMOST on major talk show

I tried to get my word in on illegals on the Bruce Williams show 06/06/07 - I was ON HOLD for quite a while AFTER talking to the screener.. then 20 min later (with a great signal on wireless phone) I got dumped.. CALL LOST! I'm certain it was a WIRELESS phone SIGNAL problem..

I'm still trying to get back on even now.. but it seems the show ends at 10PM (est)

So - I will try tomorrow..

Bruce is against haveing all the languages.. except with BIG BUSINESS - he feels it's their right as an american business to make as much money as possible - and do whatever they need to for the bottom line.

Bruce williams seems to be soft on sending them back.. building the walls, and well just about anything.. his take - NOTHING IS DOABLE.. (his words)

So - What do "I", we tell him.. I figured I'd say I could care less if they GOT 1/2 of them shipped back (the illegals that is) I'd be happier with 1/2 gone.. than allowing them to just BREAK current laws and become legal..

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I'm sure I can get on.. (I'll waite it out again..) but HIS QUESTION is.. What IS doable.. for fixing the problem..

I think Mr. Williams asks a bad question here... The question is WHY did our elected officials allow this to happen during such HOT TIMES... Why all the "terror" and NO BORDER SECURITY?

I say to Bruce - I think his question should NEVER have NEEDED to be asked in the first place.

I'll be trying to get on and will attempt to PUSH rally in Scranton June 15th.. and pump this site ALIPAC.US as well as NUMBERSUSA.com..
    I'm not the best on the radio - I'd give myself a c+, maybe a B.. but I'm getting better..

I need everyones help... I need a short BLURB on what is doable.. I have my idea's - but since I have until tomorrows show - I figure it can't hurt get some of the members idea's.. so as not to miss anything..

I'm SO hot on all this .. What I might need is a "PILL".. lol

Help me out please..

Awwwwwwww! Try try again!!!! Every call counts!!!!!!!

We have a list of National Talk Radio Shows and helpful information:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64997

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good stuff!

Remember - Eisenhower deported many and there were deportations before. Point out that FRANCE is deporting illegals. FRANCE! Funny how those pounding their chests like to look down upon them as weak when it comes to attacking foreign countries - but I would rather have a government that takes care of its own people!

There is always the attrition solution. Cut off the social services. Enforce laws against businesses. What Tancredo said.

I just made a new post -

I did 20 min on the next XM radio show.. Rollye James!

Check out my last post - Rollye is ALL OVER ILLEGALS.. She is a GREAT AMERICAN!