Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Look closely at the photo above (upside down American flag), it looks like there is a Mexican flag on the other side of the flag.
    There is a Mexican flag on the other side of our upside down American flag! Notice the smug look on the illegal invaders who are carrying that flag and surrounding it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another image posted on the LA Times website at this time (5/1/08, 5:03 pm PT):

"Flag-waving and placard-carrying marchers crowd Broadway in downtown L.A.
    May 1, 2008"
    Oh my god! Now this picture is disturbing! This is no doubt a Reconquista march!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

John & Ken show reporting that the turnout this year at this time so far (4:00pm PT) is only in the thousands, even lower than last years low turnout.

Demands of the pro-illegal alien activists:

1) stopping (of the very few) "raids" that have occurred recently

2) amnesty for all illegal aliens, in the first 100 days of the new presidential administration

Rep. Brian Bilbray guest, promoted SAVE act, said Pelosi trying to do things under the radar.

*I believe I just heard reporter say a large Mexican flag is being waved in front of a podium. If someone else heard this, please confirm.

LAPD low profile approach so far. Only 2 arrests so far: one for marijuana another one for beating someone?

At this time, the word is Villaraigosa is not supposed to attend.
    I heard it, Populist.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Marching and protesting in the streets is soooooo '60s. PHULEEEZE. America has matured since then. We march to the voting booth now. Hehhehh.

Marching in the streets is also a very 3rd-world-country thing -- where these marchers are from! Marching and shouting in the streets is the ONLY WAY they can make their corrupt leaders pay attention to them.

America is way beyond that in political action. This is why many Americans today are appalled when they see the May 1 marches.

Aside from the May 1 marches, have any of you seen any other political marching in the streets in America lately? No. All the marches have been the illegals.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Hey Guys ...

I jumped on this " Band - Wagon " , back in 1986 when I said it was wrong to grant " Amnesty " ... I had parents two years ago that wanted me committed as I was up at 3:am throwing things about my room in an uproar about , " Illegal Immigration and Juan McAmnesty's Illegal Alien Bill " ... as I was supposed to be studying for an exam in college ... ( I've only been working on this degree for the past 32 years ) ... Shame on me ... But Cancer patients REALLY do take a LONGGG time to die.

Anyways, I loved wearing my , " Glenn Beck ... U.S. Border Patrol To Protect and Serve Time Tee-Shirt around my town May Day ... I made my point just by that and let everyone know where " I " stand on Illegal Immigration.

I was given a wide berth ... but it was nice to know that that " My " community feels the same way.

It was the best " Passive " way I could counter the opposition.

I hope I did right for the " Cause "?

Thank-You Activists for all you do ... I hope that I am doing my part as well... Sometimes it feels like I don't do enough on this issue, but, I do what I can.

Rock 'N Roll.

Thanks Shieldmaster - your post made me smile.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345