Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well,. I will remove the comment--I thought ALIPAC didn't support it.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

I just got off the phone with Marco's office(7869536711) which I got off the dream act thread. And it seems Mr. Rubio is against amnesty of any kind, is for mandatory E-verify, and is for secure boarders. I asked "what about the deportation of illegals already here and was told that, "that is a tricky situation".Whatever the hell that means, sounded like double talk. "NO TAXATION, WITHOUT DEPORTATION"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I just got off the phone with Marco's office(7869536711) which I got off the dream act thread. And it seems Mr. Rubio is against amnesty of any kind, is for mandatory E-verify, and is for secure boarders. I asked "what about the deportation of illegals already here and was told that, "that is a tricky situation".Whatever the hell that means, sounded like double talk. "NO TAXATION, WITHOUT DEPORTATION"
    All of these double speak politicians say they are against amnesty. And they all say they are for securing our borders. But when you pin them down by asking them what they will do with those people who are here in our country illegally, they start to do the double step tap dance, and start backing away from that direct question.

If you have to search and search to find out where a politician or media personality stands on illegal immigration, and when you do find something they have said, you still can't figure out for sure what their stand is.........consider them soft on illegal immigration. They are for some form of 'a path to citizenship.' They have no plan for the invaders to go home and get in line legally.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Almost every candidate, including John McCain, claims they are "AGAINST AMNESTY"

Also, ALIPAC is not asking politicians to say "Deport them all!" The only groups screaming that are our opposition because they know some members of the public and many candidates will balk at that.

We need to know if Rubio supports any path to citizenship for illegals currently in the US or not?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alrighty then I"m gonna try again tomorrow only now I know what to say. Thanks W
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rubio says he hasn't wavered in his opposition to granting citizenship to illegal immigrants but that the issue should be dealt with by the federal government, not the states.

To me, this is a red flag or code for saying that he supports amnesty. Everyone knows the feds won't do anything about illegal immigration, thus, by default he is admitting his support for amnesty and illegal immigration.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Rubio's office just called me and told me that Mr. Rubio does not support any pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants in the U.S. and opposes any amnesty, the dream act, and supports E-verify,she also said that he supports any pathway to citizenship for legal immigrants. That's what she said. I don't know why she threw that last sentence in?

"We aren't supposed to discriminate against people because of what they might look like," Crist said. "I'm astounded that Speaker Rubio embraces this law."
    LMAO! It's not their looks ya moron, it's their criminal status..they can't seem to obey and follow our laws, they don't belong here. We aren't as stupid as you think.

There is already a pathway to citizenhip for immigrants..it's called LEGAL immigration, with all the background, medical & financial checks completed. Illegal immigration is an abomination and must be reversed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Marco Rubio on Tampa's AM 970 WFLA this morning
    June 28th, 2010 11:46 pm ET

During the fourth hour of today's broadcast of "AM Tampa Bay" heard locally on AM 970 WFLA, host Jack Harris spoke with Republican U.S. Senatorial candidate Marco Rubio regarding his views on immigration and the Gulf oil spill.

Jack Harris, "...what is your stand on the so called path to citizenship or amnesty or whatever other euphemism you call it?"

Rubio, "...I think the only way you should have a path to citizenship is if you enter this country legally via the legal immigration process..." Rubio, the son and grandson of immigrants, is self described as "...pro legal immigration..."

He continued with, "...immigration is good for America so long as it is orderly and controlled and via legal process....and that's what I support. So, what I support is securing our borders, enforcement of our existing laws...and when that is in place and people have confidence that the federal government is doing its job, then we can move to modernize our legal immigration system, but should never include a path to citizenship for individuals who've entered this country illegally...."

Jack Harris replied, "...I think that's ultimately going to be kind of a litmus test...and apparently you and Governor Crist are at opposite sides on that one..."

Full article here:
    http://www.examiner.com/hillsborough-co ... is-morning

postonpolitics.com
    Crist, Meek, Rubio clash in first Senate debate
    by George Bennett | September 17th, 2010

MIAMI — Each of Florida’s three Senate candidates sought to differentiate himself from his rivals Friday in a one-hour debate on Spanish-language Univision taped this afternoon.

With a considerable portion of the debate focusing on immigration and issues of concern to Hispanics, the lone Hispanic in the race — Republican nominee Marco Rubio — staked out more conservative positions than Democratic rival Kendrick Meek or independent Charlie Crist.

[b]Rubio said he supports making English the official language of the U.S. and opposes a Democratic bill that would let students in the country illegally become citizens if they enlist in the military or attend college. Both Meek and Crist support the DREAM Act.

Rubio also disagreed with Crist and Meek on a “path to citizenshipâ€

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast