By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Thursday, January 22, 2015

Mark Levin, conservative talk show host, said during a televised interview that Republicans won't stop amnesty or do away with Obamacare, no matter how much they promise.

Both Democrats and Republicans support amnesty — as well as labor unions and the business world, Mr. Levin said during a Fox News discussion with Sean Hannity on "Hannity." And that means bad news for Americans who don't, he said.

"The problem is the American people reject it," Mr. Levin said, Newsmax reported. "So once again, they go through these motions as Boehner did a couple weeks ago, and they're really going to fight Obama on this issue while at the same time he has one of his guys [Texas Rep. Mike] McCaul, I believe his name is, coming up with the salami tactics for the past six or seven bills."

Mr. Levin said it's all a farce.

"If you're asking me if these Republicans will defund Obamacare, the answer is no," he said, Newsmax reported. "You're asking me if these Republicans will prevent amnesty, the answer is they support it. So these Republicans are not going to do any of those things."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...sty-obamacare/