Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Marko Rubio, Ben Carson and Faux Conservatism

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marko Rubio, Ben Carson and Faux Conservatism

Has anybody noticed the similarities with Ben Carson and the traitor Marko (40 Pieces of Silver) Rubio? Both talk very conservative on every issue except amnesty; both want amnesty but will not call it amnesty. They both use the fait accompli argument that it is impractical and inhumane to deport the “11 million” sic. (actually 25 to30 million) illegal alien squatters, so we just have to get use to it and let them stay here forever.

If they get to stay here legally that is amnesty. Of course we can deport them—every damn last one of them. President Eisenhower proved that in 1954 (look up Operation Wetback), and if we turn off the magnet, i.e.remove the incentives, all of the great welfare stuff, free and better education,“birthright citizenship”, jobs, free and better medical care etc. the great majority will leave voluntarily–cheap, humane.

I think Mr. (Aw Shucks) nice guy Carson is a crafty soft-spoken huckster. He waves the bible around and many naïve and gullible Christian swoon for him. Being Black causes many White GOP voters to swoon for him; (See, see, I’m a Republican but I can’t be a racist because I want the Black guy over the White guy). For the RINOs, between Trump and Carson, Carson is the lesser of two evils. I think he is the establishments fall back choice if they can not stop by Trump by other means. He could be a surrogate for the stop Trump by any means crowd.

My great concern is that Carson has been drawing support away fromTrump among the conservatives who are in rebellion against the political establishment. I am afraid that an unholy alliance of feel good (see I’m not aracists) conservatives and RINOs augmented by gullible know nothing Republicans and hyper Christians will deny the nomination to Trump, who has flaws but is conservative enough.

Fox news resident liberal, Geraldo Rivera, was absolutely gloating about the recent polls that show Carson was beating Trump by something like 8% in Iowa. If Carson was a solid conservative, wouldn’t Geraldo believe that Carson or Trump were equally undesirable and therefore be indifferent about who might win Iowa? Why would Mr. liberal Geraldo be so happy about Carson’s lead? The answer, of course, is amnesty.

The enemy will always reveal what is most important to him by the passion of his response, negative or positive, to people or events. Marxists and their mega rich allies have the drive of fanatics, the dogmatic devotion of a religion to the mass migration of aliens into the USA. Clearly they have demonstrated that it is the foundation upon which the kill America extremists are building their brave new world. I have no doubts that it is their absolute top priority. Get amnesty, keep the borders unprotected and they will achieve a perpetual monopoly of unlimited power and at last the devoted limousine Marxists will kill the soul of a free America. The unintended consequences of their utopian ideology will be a future that consists of an extremely wealthy ruling classand and dirt poor peasants beaten, subjugated serfs groveling for a meager subsistence living, peasants who sell, or have taken from them by force their beautiful daughters to be sex toys for their rulers. Yes the imagery is ugly. I intend it to be ugly because despotism is always ugly. Do not doubt for a second that despotism is the final end we are racing toward.

Whatever his motivations are, whatever he calls it, Carson wants amnesty, and amnesty is national suicide.

I do not know if he is a Black version of Marko Rubio--a Judas Goat, or not. I can not know whether he is a shill or just naïve, but the election of Ben Carson will cause the illegal alien invasion to go unresolved and ultimately kill America.

Although he says he wants a secure border it is highly unlikely that somebody who wants amnesty would really try hard to secure the border.

Allowing illegal aliens to stay here is literally “closing the barn door after the horse has run off.” Whatever the government may do afterwards would be meaningless and ineffectual. There are huge problems because of illegal aliens; to end the problems you must remove their source-- 25, 30 million or more foreigner squatters, giving them legal status will make those problems permanent. Aw shucks nice guy Carsonwants them to stay, legally, permanently.

Patriots we must scream to the GOP loud and clear; we must scream loud and long again and again to everyone with ears until we can not be ignored: No you don’t, never again. No amnesty supporter or else we are gone; without us you can not win. Ben Carson--never”

Patriots, if the worse does happen do not stay home; write in Jeff Sessions as a protest vote. That way if the Republicans loose, the pundits can not claim it was bad weather, general voter apathy, not enough Hispanic voters, sun spots etc. It will be obvious the GOP lost because of a protest against its being weak on the illegal alien invasion.
    Last edited by csarbww; 10-24-2015 at 03:36 PM.