Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mass exodus to "Independent"?

If they DO push this *turd* of a bill through... what if we all switched party affiliation to Independent? What that make any difference?

I've heard this idea a lot, and am wondering if it makes any sense.

e
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Re: Mass exodus to "Independent"?

Quote Originally Posted by edstate
    If they DO push this *turd* of a bill through... what if we all switched party affiliation to Independent? What that make any difference?

e
    I did that two years ago. I can't say that I've noticed any improvement, since no matter what I register as, I always have to choose between two horrible choices.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Re: Mass exodus to "Independent"?

Quote Originally Posted by edstate

e
    I did it three years ago. I realized then that the Republicans are no different then the Democrats.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I Reg'd independant a few years ago as well. The swap may not make much difference, but faxing or mailing a copy of the receipt for your donation to the opposition's party/candidate may show them what they are missing

My husband and I both plan on doing this after the primary. We need to remain registered as Republicans to vote for Tom Tancredo.

Even though I am a registered republican I have not voted party lines in a long time. I have voted for some Republicans but a long time ago I gave up voting for the "lesser of two evils". My ancestors died for my right to vote and I do not take that lightly.

I refused to vote for Amnesty loving Republicans. On the same note, I would vote for a Dem who is Pro American and Anti-Amnesty. I did not vote for Jorge Bush either- in 2000 I wrote in Pat Buchanan and in 2004 I wrote in Tom Tancredo.

People criticize me calling those wasted votes but if enough people voted that way, a third party could win.

Plus it is my right as an American to vote for whoever the hell I want.

Talk about strange...I have a cat that does not...come in ....I am out of town ...my son called to say the cat pooped in the house....and he started laughing...I was like "that is not funny"....My son said" he pooped on a magazine picture of George Bush"...I said give him a can of tuna...My son said he pooped on some mail too...from the GOP from Texas...I said give him two cans of tuna :P
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

no. it is more strategically advantageous that we remain registerd R so that we can vote out these Rats in the primaries.

don't dismiss the power of the primaries, they can make or break this stupid R party.

let's BREAK it!!

LOL! @ redbagder's cat! What a delightfully intelligent creature! IDEA why not lay a few pictures of the declared presidential candidates around the floor and see which one he 'marks' for failure? :P
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Well, here, this should pick you up. The polls that I saw about a week ago showed how voters are registering.

45% Independents
    27% Republicans
    32% Democrats

People are leaving the main parties in droves.

This is the first time in history that I know of.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Ronster wrote:

I did it three years ago. I realized then that the Republicans are no different then the Democrats.
    As a whole, they certainly have a different mindset on border security and the illegal immigrant issue! A little homework will prove what I say is true.

It's the Republican leadership, including the President, that is the problem, not the whole Republican Party. Don't be so quick to shaft the very same people that may save our bacon should the amnesty bill reach the U.S. House. They saved us last time, and I'm hopeful they'll do it again in the end.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast