Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I volunteer at a local Senior Center and I've asked them about it. The initial reaction I got was that our legislators would NEVER let something like this happen...they all grew up during a time when our elected officials voted our will. I brought in information printed out from the Heritage Foundation...most were appalled and had no idea of what was going on in the rest of the country...most had never SEEN the effect, but were beginning to FEEL it in health care, crime and taxes. Robert Rector helped them figure out why all this was happening. The most vocal among the seniors were the veterans...they were outraged as this is not what they fought for. I can honestly say that most of the senior females have little interest in politics, but the few that do all wrote letters to Kennedy and Kerry...at least I got that far!

Can't we somehow draft someone to run against him?

The lardbutt is 75 years old, and the boozing and obesity has had to take some kind of toll on his heart. He won't be running the Senate a whole lot longer.

This is the state who elected a Mormon Republican governor. Surprises may abound, especially if the electorate gets educated about illegal immigration.

Kerry's the one who is up for re-election in 08. Do you think he could be beaten?

Someone should advertise to the illegals that there is a huge day labor site right on Kennedy's lawn. He won't like that. No when they urinate on his lawn he'll call the police. Just another typical limosine liberal..."not in my backyard." The other thing that floors me is the environmental impact this is having everywhere, yet his nephew JFK and the other libs are pro-illegal. They never mention the millions of illegals here who pollute,use our resources etc. Here in California our water supply is running out, no thanks to the 3 million foreigners living here that should be deported! Find someone to run against him! Feinstein ran against a really good guy. No one heard of him and no one voted for him, that is no one with a brain.

I'm working in Mass over the summer and have seen his weekly round table show and it is frightening to hear the stuff that comes out of that guy's mouth. There is no logic to his unabashed support of illegal aliens. It literally hurts my brain and crushes my soul to hear him sell out Americans so thoroughly. He is the kind of guy that would sell out his entire family to sleep with a woman he met 5 minutes ago. Just like he's doing with the citizens of Mass and the US.

Quote Originally Posted by JEyre
    I'm working in Mass over the summer and have seen his weekly round table show and it is frightening to hear the stuff that comes out of that guy's mouth. There is no logic to his unabashed support of illegal aliens. It literally hurts my brain and crushes my soul to hear him sell out Americans so thoroughly. He is the kind of guy that would sell out his entire family to sleep with a woman he met 5 minutes ago. Just like he's doing with the citizens of Mass and the US.
    Who pays for that weekly show? Is there any opportunity for different views? OK, OK--I had to ask.

Western MA, you hit the mother lode when you spoke with the vets. They will get the word out. If you or someone else could speak to the VFW or AmVets or other veteran groups, you will get action. The Elks and Moose would be others.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanstaafl
    Who pays for that weekly show? Is there any opportunity for different views? OK, OK--I had to ask.
    It is paid for/broadcast by a Boston area college and one episode was preceded by a student produced "documentary" that made it seem like ICE was the SS. Lots of crying and talk of terrorism and mistreatment all in Spanish... All from people who got busted and detained in a rare ICE raid. My favorite "testament" was from a women who complained of being demeaned and abused because she had to wear a home detention ankle bracelet... As in, wherever she was being detained, she could pretty much walk away from if she wanted to. They were all coached to talk about their families being "torn apart" but were, of course, never asked if they felt any responsibility knowing that they were breaking the law. Suffice it to say, it was far from journalistically sound.

Kennedy followed it up with lots of talk about these immigrants being harder working and more family oriented than Americans.

Unfortunately a lot of people in Mass do vote for Teddy. I should know- a lot of them have moved to NH and brought their liberal mentality here with them. Our state is being overrun and has passed a lot of horrible laws that never would have passed before. Both my husband and I work with people who love Teddyand have voted for him who formerly lived in Mass.

A couple years ago, a Republican named Jack E. Robinson ran against Teddy. He received NO support from the state's Republican party. He was ridiculed and made a laughing stock. I personally liked him. People made fun of the way he spoke which I thought was disgusting. Have those people ever heard that fat jerk Teddy speak? If I remember correctly, that was when the Republicans had their convention in Philly and they showed a story on the news where he was soliciting help from the National Republicans and they basically laughed at him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12