Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Massive Voter Fraud In California?

According to an AP article currently posted on Yahoo:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080205/ap_ ... g_problems

Quote from above article: "More than 5 million people have requested mail-in ballots in California, where there are 15.7 million registered voters. Election officials in the most populated and delegate-rich state in the country have said results may not be available until Wednesday or later."

First, I ask, how many elections or primaries draw a total of 33 percent of the voters?

In the 2004 primary, less than 31 percent turned out in CA. In 2000, the number was approximately 40 percent. These are TOTAL counts, not mail-in or absentee ballots.

http://elections.gmu.edu/Voter_Turnout_ ... maries.htm

Now, though, we are to believe that 33 percent of the voters went to the trouble TO REQUEST MAIL-IN BALLOTS?

This in itself, I believe, is pretty strong evidence of a rigged election.

The poll I went to in CA was packed, lots of people voting. Don't know if they were all legitimate tho!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember, this is the state where Frankensteins DC staffer Ben openly told us that "you don't have to be a citizen to vote, only registered"
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well if Ben doesn't know the law he shouldn't be working for a Senator. I got my papers to re-register today after I voted. Right on there you have to sign that you are US Citizen and 18 or over to vote. It states it is a FELONY to even sign it if it is untrue. You don't even have to vote for it to be a felony. If you make the false statement and sign it, it is a Felony.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And who, exactly, in California is going to verify legality?
    If Spanish television stations are telling them to vote...

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Well if Ben doesn't know the law he shouldn't be working for a Senator. I got my papers to re-register today after I voted. Right on there you have to sign that you are US Citizen and 18 or over to vote. It states it is a FELONY to even sign it if it is untrue. You don't even have to vote for it to be a felony. If you make the false statement and sign it, it is a Felony.
    I know it says that, but, it is only a felony if that law is enforced. It is also against the law to come here illegally. If an illegal is caught, they will deport them, nothing else. If they are caught for other reasons, they might deport them. I don't feel secure because we were warned that you have to be 18 and citizen if they are not verifying the facts.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HERE IN CALI THEY MAIL A REQUEST FOR ABSENTEE BALLOT WITH THE ELECTION INFO BOOKLET. I AM AN ABSENTEE VOTER. I HAVE BEEN MAILING IN MY BALLOT FOR YEARS. I AM NOT SAYING THAT ALL OF THOSE ABSENTEE BALLOTS ARE LEGIT. BUT THEY MAKE IT EASY TO DO. ALSO I FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE KNOWING MY BALLOT IS ON PAPER INSTEAD OF ENTERING IT INTO A COMPUTER. BUT I AM NOT IN SOUTHERN CALI....I AM IN NORTHERN CALI.

Quote Originally Posted by girlengineer
    Our Attorney General "Moonbeam" Jerry Brown! Ya right

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    He has to if there is a lawsuit like Dorgan against Sanchez. They found half of the questioned voters were illegal and cast out but there was still enough to the hair on her chiny chin chin to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Yup, that is a secure feeling all right. I just dropped to my knees and thanked the dear Lord one more time for getting me out of Cali.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast