Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great news!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

added to the homepage!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2153

Now it is time for me to pop open a beer.

I can't tell you how proud I am of the people and leaders of Farmers Branch and of our ALIPAC supporters that gave their time and funds to this effort.

W

Hip! Hip?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHOOO HOOOOO!! Congratulations to Farmer's Branch!! This is AWESOME news!!! Now...let this ball pick up pace throughout the country!!!

Thanks to all the Alipac Volunteers that helped make this happen!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Banned
    Americans have once again risen to the occasion!!! Thank you citizens of Farmers Branch!!! And, ALIPAC volunteers! Cheers to Dixie and all!!!

Here's to Flake and Gutierrez...

Jorge Bush and Harry Reid...

Marie Cantwell and Diane Feinstein...

Teddy 'the Swimmer' Kennedy...and his best buddy, Lindsay Graham

LaRaza...

Larry Craig and John Kyl...

Cornyn!!!!!!!!!!

By Monday, we will launch Operation City Walls in what may become known as the Farmers Branch and Carptentersville Revolt!

If we all pull together as a team and work hard, these lofty politicians in DC will be looking down into their states and cities and see this issue on FIRE from coast to coast within one week!

W

WOO HOO!!
    It's still early but right now local news is reporting 68% Y 32 % N

The news station is interviewing folks, the opposition is threatening lawsuits stating that the people of FB have no right to usurp the FED GOV!!

One of the FB councilmen says that the fight is on, that they will not take these lawsuits lightly and are willing to go all the way to the Supreme Court to defend it's citizens sovereignty!!!!

And just as an aside, FB is one of the oldest settlements in Tx. It's older than the city of Dallas. The folks in this community are truly patriots.

I live 60 miles from Hazelton, Pa.........I'll send Mayor Barletta an email immediately..........just in case he hasn't heard it yet.

CONGRATULATIONS FARMERS BRANCH

I wish all of you could have heard the screaming roar mixed with applause and whistling in the background when I got the call on our win.

The people celebrating in Farmers Branch are our true countrymen and women.

These brave men and women are true heroes. May everyone rest well tonight and return tomorrow ready to carry this battle to a new level.

W

W.

Let your readers know the importance of this.
    This ordenance was passed by the people's vote, besides the council's vote.

The people have spoken, and Washington will listen.

By the way, I am your friendly aid from down south.
    E.

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast