Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Master program in Switzerland.

I am doing Pre-Master Program (MBA) from B.M.University in Switzerland. This program is designed to meet the needs of a rapidly-changing financial society in which factors such as globalization, take-overs, deregulation and technological changes are transforming the sector at high speed. Establishes conceptual and innovative abilities in the recognition and resolution of organizational problems. Strengthens analytical skills in areas of accounting, finance, economics, marketing, information systems, and management. Enhances interpersonal and communication skills for more effective relationship with staff, teams, peers, and customers. Strengthens self-confidence in problem analysis and decisiveness; and furthers interest in life-long learning and formal education. Orientations: Management, Marketing, Accounting & Controlling.
    Total number of credits required: 54 credits (540 contact hours plus a total of 1080 study hours) plus a six months master thesis or internship.
    Length of study : 18 year for the full time program. 1 year of courses and 6 months master thesis or internship. The program has to be finished in a max of two & half years.

Will it be covering the topic of legal and/or illegal immigration in the United States? I am just curious since that is the general objective of this site.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

So....?

Is it your intention then, to master the details of globalisation, and return to ruin the country? 18 years for the full time program? Sounds alot like learning how to become an adult. cheers glenn

The natural one writes:

18 years for the full time program?
    Of course. A Swiss school needs to explore all sides of an issue and has to insure that no one viewpoint makes more sense than another, or else it would violate the principle of neutrality. It does beg the question of how grades would be awarded. I mean you would not want to judge that might be construed as taking sides and could lead to hurt feelings.

Patriotman

P.S. did John (I voted for it before I voted against it) Kerry graduate from a Swiss school??