Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May 1, 2008. Call to protest Amnesty and Illegal Imigrants

I want to call the Nation to protest on May1, 2008.
    Protest Amnesty and Illegal Immigrants.
    Protest the Corporations and our Government catering to the Illegal.
    The idea;
    Don't go to work, open for business or do business on May 1, 2008. If most of the 300,000,000 Citizens stand united, they just might listen and take us seriously.
    Protest wit your American Flag in hand, in your yard, on your car ir however you choose to display it.
    Please, pass this to as many others as possible.
    Thank you

All of us would like to see this,but we do not have organizations who can pay or way and bus us inmany of us work and cannot afford to take days off-I would if I really believe even 10,000 would show up.

The simplicity is, you don't have to go anywhere.
    Get the word out.
    If you can, don't go to work or do any financial negotiations.
    If you have to work, take and display your unity by carrying with you and displaying your American Flag.
    By the time May 1 gets here, most everyone will know why the Citizens are carrying,displaying flags and not spending their money.

At the risk of sounding negative Americans are too lazy to do anything or else just do not care about what is happening.Just look at the probable presidential nominees.

I just dont understand why Americans are not more concerned about what is happening to us and our country I am really at a loss.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Look dogs,
    We need to take 3 days off work and show them we mean freaking business. The only way they learn is by loosing money because they're little slaves won't be making them money. Thats how you get outta the slave business, you tell them HELL NO! If I don't make good money, you ain't going to make any! Will they rather pay a few dollars an hour more and continue making $60,000 a week or are they going to say no, I'm not giving you a raise and shut down shop when we don't show up? Of course not! They'll be glad to give a raise and quit hiring illegals if we make a big stink about and of course the media will have to know about it too so they can stir it up for us. We might finally get some use out of the media! if they can keep making obscene profits, all they do is bluff, and we gotta call them on it!
    Its on BABY! MAY 1, 2008
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Count me in

For three days

I know it is difficult to do this and I've always been against such things however I feel we've reached a point that our government and its corporations owners have become so corrupt we may not have much choice other then work stoppage, boycotting, etc. Consumers have a lot of power which they do not use, but in my opinion average Americans are so wrapped up in their own world that the Chinese army could come across our southern border and if Fox news told them it would be good for their stock accounts they would simply set back and continue with their cell phone conversation.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

When it becomes "official" that May 1st is the date of a protest, then I will spread the word.
    It certainly gives us enough time to plan.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    oldguy wrote
    I know it is difficult to do this and I've always been against such things however I feel we've reached a point that our government and its corporations owners have become so corrupt we may not have much choice other then work stoppage, boycotting, etc.
    I agree ..it's time to do more.

I think we should pick our own day instead of their day. We should do the protests and boycott on July 4th. On their day we need to buy as much as possible to offset their boycott, and fly the flag on our car and house. On May 1st we could also publicize our upcoming July 4th actions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast