Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    At the risk of sounding negative Americans are too lazy to do anything or else just do not care about what is happening.Just look at the probable presidential nominees.

I just dont understand why Americans are not more concerned about what is happening to us and our country I am really at a loss.

I totally understand your concern with lack of interest .

But I still think this is a good idea .

I think July is a good day also, but may will work for me too . Whatever yall decide .

I will start working on all the people I know . I don't join many websites, but will pass word along to the ones I can .

I tried to pass the word about Dobbs because W ask us to, but one site that my politicle in-correctness had offended some deleted it [ City-Data.com ] .

I will get others to join these sites and see if they can put info on them .

May is when they will be doing their dirty work, and July is Independence Day so they are both good days,imo .

300,000,000 citizens? Look, let's face reality here. Not everyone of the 300,000,000 citizens oppose amnesty. Some of them are relatives of the illegals so that's already a good portion of the 300,000,000 gone already. Let's think of something sensible here.

Quote Originally Posted by Potts
    300,000,000 citizens? Look, let's face reality here. Not everyone of the 300,000,000 citizens oppose amnesty. Some of them are relatives of the illegals so that's already a good portion of the 300,000,000 gone already. Let's think of something sensible here.

If only one tenth of those joined it would make a difference . 30,00000 is alot of people .

How about let's start with the sanctuary cities like mine? I would love to march right in front of the Daley center, I'm going to do a little snooping around to see if I can find a higher power interested in assisting.

Potts wrote:

Whats sensible about illegal immigration? Seems of no great concern aye? I didn't see any of your suggestions here?

There is nothing we can do that will get all 300 million protesting. As long as peope are for it we cannot change their minds but we can show the politicians, leaders and employers that we aren't going to take it anymore! Having 1 day of protest will be good but I think we need more than one day. July 4, isn't a good day as the media will glom onto the independence aspect and will include the illegal immigrants on that day, then make Americans who are anti-illegal immigrant look like hate mongers because we will be celebrating a day of Independence which they will trun it on us by saying we want independence for Americans but not for all, which we know isn't the truth but they will spin it on us. Plus it is already a piad holiday, so what good does it do and what are we telling the employers? NOTHING. We gotta make them feel the financial reprecusions that we have felt because this is all about THE MONEY.
    If we do this on July 4 we are doing nothing but making ourselves look like idiots and bigots, thats how it will be spun. Plus a lot of people vacation that week.

May 1st is a tuesday. Do the illegals have a rally planned for that time?
    If so I think we could do our protest on the 2nd and 3rd while Americans are still HOT about the illegals may 1st rally. If the pro-illegal groups have nothing planned May 1st is fine with me, I am flexible. Maybe we could do our rally on May 1st even if the illegals do theirs, that would take the single spotlight off them and make illegal immigration the problem. The media wouldn't be able to focus soley on the poor illegal immigrants. We could also wear rags for clothes and carry traitor and impeachment signs with us, letting the government know how displeased wea are with them as well!

The we could do another one a month before the election or right before daylight savings time comes into effect in October. Idealy one then and one aound may 2nd(wed) 3rd(thurs) or 4th(fri) of May or June 15th. The first week in June is bad because people have kids graduating and ect. April 15th is a good day for any protest but attention is grabbed by the TAX deadline. I realize people are busy but are we too busy to save this country? We need to look at this as a financial investment, the sooner we get the enforcement, the sooner our paychecks come up!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Such good thoughts and opinions already . I am excited just talking about it .

I will go into high gear on this .

Admins and mods, what your take on this ?

Lets keep it near the top .

Calls emails, and this too will get their attention for sure . If we can wake up our friends and relatives .

I will go to military and colleges too and ask them to get involved .

Soon as we set an official date and the flu lets up .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Such good thoughts and opinions already . I am excited just talking about it .

I will go into high gear on this .

Admins and mods, what your take on this ?

Lets keep it near the top .

Calls emails, and this too will get their attention for sure . If we can wake up our friends and relatives .

I will go to military and colleges too and ask them to get involved .

Soon as we set an official date and the flu lets up .
    NOamNasty- just type BTTT (back to the top)
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Try not to spend any money that day.

This is sounding really doable. Let's start strategizing. I'm all in.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast