Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

miguelina wrote:
    On May 1, the illegals don't buy anything and take off from work, to prove how much we need them, yeah right.

We need to buy on that day to prove that we don't need illegals in this country.
    Not to knock your suggestion, but look at the end of your first statement where you say yeah right. I think your implying that the illegals didn't show us anything by using that strategy, I agree they didn't. We could do the opposite to show America doesn't need the illegals which we don't but is our rally going to be about showing the illegals we don't need them or is it to show the employer they need us more than they need the illegals, or all the above?

As I suggested in my earlier post:
    All the above is fine with me but if we target the illegals the media will make this to be a racist war and paint the americans as biggots and haters. I really don't care myself because I'm not PC, so the cold hard truth is always best to me. But the media is PC and they have the cameras and the voices we need to carry our messege, so we sorta got to play by their rules and catch them at their own game, just as the pro amnesty groups have been doing. I'm sure some groups will try to paint it as a Lou Dobbs plan of revenge. LOL. If we focus the brunt of our messege on the employers hiring the illegals we might make better headway by embarrassing the business criminals. Businesses hate to be outted, or we can mix it up. If we mix it up we need to have a lot of signs saying "our constitutional and civil rights are being violated and lots of mentioning the politicians and employers are crooks. It would be awesome to have some signs with actual businesses that hire illegals on them for the whole world to see. What'd ya think about any of this??

Why do we need to buy anything? To show the politicians and employers we need stuff from china? I don't really get this arguement. I won't buy anything because as long as the businesses get your money they don't give a crap about anything else. If they cared about America or Americans and were patriots we wouldn't have this peoblem in the first place. Thats the whole purpose of not working that day, to show them without the American workers, no money gets made, and they make no profit, to tell the employers and the politicains without us, the economy stops and that includes spending which will be a pretty powerful messege if the economy is tanked. Besides if we're taking off work its going to be hard to go out and buy a bunch of stuff. If we keep going around buying their stuff they'll still make money, which is what I want to eleminate. However I will buy some American flags that don't come from china.

Maybe if we could get a list of companies that don't hire illegals and make american products we could buy their stuff?

carolinamtnwoman wrote:

I think the message would be more powerful on Flag Day, June 14, which is on a Saturday which is perfect! We could contact all the veteran organizations, too ! I also think the celebrations of July 4 would over-shadow the effort if it's on the same day.

A national "I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE" campaign to coincide with Flag Day!
    So what is the purpose of the rally?
    Is it to celebrate flag day or protest against illegal immigration or protest the hiring and law breaking of the employers and politicians or the fact that our country is run by criminals and crooks and our constitution has been shredded? Or all the above?

The flag day scenerio:
    First off, I don't think that many people really love their (hijacked) country to much right now. I only like the flag when an American has it in their hand. I don't care for the one flying over the nations capitol, you know the one thats been sold out. So, to me it would send a sign of support to those crooks in Washington that All these Americans love whats going on, when we don't. What are we celebrating? Our independence thats party stolen, our freedom thats partly stolen, the corruption of the government? Our sovereignty thats been all but wrapped up in some NAU deal? What is there to celebrate? The fact that we can breathe? I wouldn't pledge allegiance to this flag with the present traitors we have waving it. See, the American people feel that flag represents us Americans, the land, the constitution and freedoms we have as Americans, but the politicians think that flag represents the government and those running it, and of course proseperity because they are the ones that have it, they have a totally different perspective than we do. Thats just how I feel.

One interesting thing we could do is mount our flags upside down to indicate the position of the country. Which is upside down. With everyone doing this it would surely bring up questions, of course then we verbalize everything that is upside down about the country right now.

Do you suppose the illegals will get wind of flag day and do a flag day also? Which do you think will be a more sensational news story?
    Plain old Americans celebrating flag day and doing the norm or illegal immigrants celebrating flag day with American flags in hand which is very out of the norm?
    Which one will the illegal loving main stream media glom onto and make a big story out of? the American haters of immigrants or the peaceful American loving poor illegals that just want a better life? Which do you think the media will make a big story out of? I think this would be a great idea if the main stream mdia would pick up the illegal immigration part and shine a positive messege on it but for some reason I don't think they will. I'm sure Lou Dobbs would but people who are Pro amnesty don't watch Lou Dobbs do they? Heck, I best most of the politicians don't even watch the news.

If we do this on flag day won't all the employers be out celebrating too?
    Sure they love America, the land of plenty so I'm sure if the media catches up to some pro-amnesty guy spewing his stuff, they'll show him before they show someone who is anti-amnesty.

If we do this on a Saturday when people are off work then how are the businesses going to feel the Americans pain? You gotta hit them where their heart is, they're wallet! Better yet, I'd say anybody working for a criminal that hire them just quit and just tell them we aren't coming back to work until the illegals are fired. Talk about a plague spreading like wild fire, that what the illegals would become real quick. But since most people aren't going to do that then we gotta hit them somehow.

I think we need a special day with the mission of showing that there are Millions of Americans who are dis-satisfied with illegal immigration, the politicians supporting it and the employers who hire them. I might call around in my area and see about maybe an area or venue to hold a rally in my area for people to speak on the subject, that way we can call out the opposition by name like they do us. Get the real facts out there! Signs can be constrewed. When people talk, the media listens. If we can get this thing big enough we might be able to get the speakers on C-SPAN. That would be great.

I know it sounds like I'm over analyzing this but we need a well organized plan so we can get as many people involved as possible. Thats how the pro amnesty groups did it. They didn't just show up, they had a plan of action, dedicated themselves and saw it through. Thats what we have to do as well. We will also need the help of the local mass media to get the word out there. We can make this the biggest rally in history if we make it a goal! Suggestions anyone?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Re: oldguy

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    "I know it is difficult to do this and I've always been against such things however I feel we've reached a point that our government and its corporations owners have become so corrupt we may not have much choice other then work stoppage, boycotting, etc. Consumers have a lot of power which they do not use, but in my opinion average Americans are so wrapped up in their own world that the Chinese army could come across our southern border and if Fox news told them it would be good for their stock accounts they would simply set back and continue with their cell phone conversation".

I too am an old guy and feel as you do. I did march in the anti SPP/NAU demonstration in Atlanta. We only got 30 people. This new member Spur is doing a great thing. I do not work, but I will not hesitate to take my flag and stand on a street in Atlanta or here in my home town and wear a sign. I cannot march 5 miles with equipment anymore but I can march a couple of miles and carry a sign.
    Thanks for the encouragement--let's see if we can get this to sweep the major cities in America.
    In regard to the numbers where one member feels that there are too many supporters of illgals in America, I agree with the other post that said, in essence, there are more of us than there are of them. Our enemy is apathy. Our enemy, for this effort, are those who do not believe it will work. The illegals marched in our streets with an estimate of 7 million over all the cities--OUR STREETS--not theirs.

No one should be able to sleep at night if they are not willing to defend America. If an armed uniformed enemy walked our streets, would you cower in your houses or would you respond to the call of the patriot who would restore our freedom???? Why would you not exert the same patriotism against an enmy that does not wear a uniform????
    SPUR GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Good for you and others who think the same way . I too am from Georgia although i don't live there anymore ,it user to be a great city and one of the most beautiful cities in America , but last month downtown looked terrible . Because people don't pay attention anymore .

Most Americans don't deserve to call themselves American anymore . They don't give a darn about their nation, just what they can get out of it .

I would join you there if the place i live now had more to protest . So I better start working on my own state .

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    I would like to see something like, "I Pledge My Allegiance" (with a U.S. flag emblem) on small flags to carry, car flags, bumper stickers, buttons, etc. It could actually be used to raise support and money. Just launch a massive "I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE" campaign. That would certainly get the attention of the media and INCITE A SPIRIT OF PATRIOTISM among Americans, perhaps even those who haven't given much thought to the issue or maybe supported amnesty in the past but was unaware of the economic ramifications. Sure would off-set all of the Mexican flags!!!

IF NOTHING ELSE...THIS COULD BE OUR MOTTO!!! WE COULD DISTRIBUTE PRESS RELEASES TO ANNOUNCE OUR CAMPAIGN!

First off 'Thanks to MisterBill for his service to our country and whoever else here who served '.

DON'T FORGET, MOST OF OUR FLAGS ARE MADE IN CHINA OR MEXICO ! So we need to make our own or get together with printing company to make them in our area .

We need to start working on all the people we know .

Having to work shouldn't be an excuse ,it didn't stop the illegals . Except for some who absolutely have to work or lose job ! We all have plenty of time ahead to ask for day off .

Ask all talk radio ,like Rush ,Neal Borzt , Mike Savage ,etc, and independant news ,'World Net Daily , MensMax, Drudge , ' . All websites we go to with discussion forums .

If we don't do something soon, time will come when we can't do anything .

DJ
    Suggestions anyone?
    We might consider this as a two pronged effort: (1) When the illegals march on May 1 (and don't buy anything), we make a concerted effort to buy a lot! Message: The illegals refusing to spend their money does not make a dent. Then 2) on another day (not Flag day), we make a stand that cannot be mixed up with the IA group. The goal is to demonstrate our dissatisfaction and on that day, we buy NOTHING.

If we don't buy the same day as the IA group does not buy anything, we will have added to their effect. If we do something on Flag day, they will grab the limelight and we will be painted as racists (as someone here already said.)

May 1, 2008 is still a go on the walk out.
    The part of not doing business is mainly pointed at the Corporations and banks.

The key to a successful effort is to be focused and specific. A lot of effect is lost if the message is too dispersed. I have strong feelings that if the rally is focused on the businesses that hire illegals that this would send a strong message.."Enforce Employment Laws" and "Secure Our Borders"!!

Again, be VERY Specific and VERY focused to be effective!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345