Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May 1st; Let them march, let us be ACTIVISTS

I thought this was a pretty good idea. I hope it hasn't been posted, but, here is the link:
    http://www.geocities.com/notyours1973/N ... em_all.htm

Who knows, maybe the politicians might get it!
    "I'm An American, and I'm PISSED OFF!!!"

The idea here is to get THOUSANDS of Americans to email every all of their States Reps and both Senators, on May1st with this letter and with the subject line: Rule of Law!

We will need thousands of us to do this; otherwise they will just blow us off. And all of you that say that they will anyway: Think of the anmesty that we shoot down with our pressure on Congress.

This is the same except it is PROACTIVE instead of reactive. It is time for We the People to flex a bit of muscle legally while we still can. I will be sending this out weekly, and I encourage all of you to send this to everyone that you know. This can only work if we band together. I want no credit, and no glory, since I am unimportant: It is our Nation and Our traditions that are important. You are welcome to take this and mail it on MAY DAY to stand as one for Our Nation: The United States of America!!
    Your Congressman can be found here!

Thank you, and God Bless us and bring us to Victory;

A Citizen

I have been cognizant of the fact that there seems to be a lot of confusion in Washington D. C. about what the Citizens as a whole and the Citizens that you--personally--represent in the Congress of the United States of America, think on the issue of Immigration. Allow me to present to you, what is my own, and a growing active Majority of Citizens view of the matter.

A. We are extremely frustrated with your seemingly inability to find, apprehend, and deport those that are here illegally.

Especially as We commoners, can see that it is just an easy matter of targeting people that parade down the street with another countries flag, at least as a good place to begin the matter in earnest. Moreover We poor, middle and not-so-poor Americans are capable of seeing that is is Mexicans that make up the vast numbers of the illegal alien population. So here is a hint: Target Mexicans for enhanced enforcement. Also PUNISH employers of illegal labors, and CUT ALL social services to ALL Illegals! This is doable. It will work, I promise.

Totally deportation and/or self-repatriation of all illegals is the goal.

B. From a moral view point We are upset that you are incapable of seeing the rank hypocrisy of rewarding people that--in essence--trespass on Our Nation.

You are rewarding law breaking illegal aliens. For no matter why they are here they are not here legally; thus, they are breaking the law. At yet the same time you punish the Citizens of this Nation, by forcing them with decree, taxes, and usury to pay for the housing, medicine, clothing and food of these unwelcome invaders and interlopers. Why?

I invite you to take this opportunity to see this right, by proposing legislation that will:

1--Penalize states that receive federal money for any purpose what-so-ever, AND that use any money for illegal aliens to receive services. Thus ending all benefits to illegals. And by all benefits, I mean to say any benefit that is payed for with the taxes of Citizens of the Several States. In other words any social service!

2--Revokes the federal tax exempt status of any charity, church or other private tax exempt organization that aids those that are violating Our immigration laws, AND,that makes any person or persons that provide such aid liable for a felony. One that will encompass a five(5) year maximum sentence and/or up to a $100,000 fine. Also We want this Strictly Enforced, swiftly and throughly; half-measures simply will not do, We want Our Whole Nation and We want Our Nation back Now.

3--Seals Our borders, simply by ceasing to guard Korea and Germany - they serve no purpose to We the People - and placing those Army Units on the Mexican border and using them to stop all illegal crossings of the border. Be they of people, guns, dope or other 'un- nice' items that are daily smuggled across Our Southern Border. Why are We defending Germanies border; and Korea, and Japan, when We can not or will not defend Our Own Borders? Madness,I say!

4--Ends decades of soft enforcement on employers of illegal aliens by passing legislation that makes it possible to seize ALL assets of any owner or officer of the offending companies, and by allowing for, and encouraging by way of grants to law enforcement anonymous tipping, as a means of locating those persons that encourage illegals to come here, by giving them employment.

Moreover, the laws on the books need to be enforced and enforced without stint until this is not a significant problem. Vigilance is the key to this problem.

5-Clarifies the meaning of the 14th amendment so as to EXCLUDE all birthright Citizenship where Both Parents are not Citizens of one of the Several States at the time of the child's birth.

Moreover that defines all children born of illegal aliens are illegal aliens. And they as such will be deported to the mothers country of origin, as soon as is medically possible-not more than 72 hours after birth.

(If my mother could go home in less than 24, an illegal should be happy with, no grateful that they get more!!) Thus ending Birthright Citizenship that is so draining Our resources!

6--That makes a provision that states that if the illegals attempt to resist lawful authority that all means necessary to carry this law into effect will be legal, lawful and no court will have jurisdiction over any complaint arising from the enforcement of this act. They will have to obey the Law, and that is the 'what for' of that. We rule this Nation and not the nationals of alien and foreign lands.

This is Our Nation, not illegals and not employers of illegals:

And

You Work For Us! As I say, therefore, I challenge you -
    Congressman - to have the courage necessary to save this country from becoming the third world as it surely will unless the borders are sealed and the unwelcome guests are sent home. Be part of the solution and not part of the Politically Correct Problem.
    You will fix this or you will be looking for a new job.

Thank You and have a nice day,
    (Your Name)Send to ALL your states Federal Reps and Senators on May Day.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This person writing above does not seem to know of NumbersUSA and that what he wants to do is done very well by them. Too many people do not know how to really be effective while sharing an opposition to illegal immigration. NumbersUSA needs to do more to grab the attention of the general public.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been using NumbersUSA for years...Quite effectively too.
    Just the other day I went to print out my Represenatives voting record (which I do keep track of) and noticed something that was quite upsetting.
    ALL three (Thune,Johnson, Herseth) had NO NEGATIVE VOTES on their page. Just Positive votes were posted. I IMMEDIATELY got on the phone to see if it was just my computer or IF everyones computer had this TYPO?
    I havent checked since I called, but it did seem strange considering Herseth and Johnson are BOTH up for re-election this year.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>