Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MAYBE CONGRESS IS FINALLY WAKING UP.

What we WANT is ENFORCEMENT of our country's immigration laws. The current Congress members may feel very magnanimous, but the country is not their's to give away.
    My home is NOT your home....unless I invite you in.

They are indeed noticing an unfamiliar sound in the background (us). The entire corrupt system that powers their little world depended upon us remaining complacent, but we have been pinched more and more with every passing decade. If they thought we'd be like the boiling frog, this is proof that they were wrong. They pushed us too far. We could see the framework of our lives coming apart, we could hear the onrushing train towards what remains of our world.

The big news here is citizen activism. People like William give them the willies, as they neither own him nor can they find a place on him to grab. William and the core team are not elected, don't listen to lobbyists, owe no favors to the power elite, and therefore are free range citizen activists - something elected people and their staffers are uncomfortable facing.

And the ordinary citizens - ticked off enough to flood the phone system.

Yes, they may be waking up, but I'm a little nervous about what the power elite will do once they see the magnitude of the opposition.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Enforcement and America as a great single nation without SPP.