Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All the questions you all have about what this bailout will do to us, I guarantee you the powers that be have not even given it a second thought, in fact they just don't care. They just want more money NOW and want you to just shut up and pay at gunpoint.

Is that the actions of a sane government? No it is not!!! They say pay now and we'll come up with a plan later, but you'll never know what they are doing because no oversight, no legal recourse if this passes. That is unacceptable! They think they are entitled to our money. I say that is BS! This is our government, not the government of George Bush.

Keep calling, keep faxing, keep emailing, keep educating the mindless sheep so they can remove their heads from out of the sand. Tell these crooks WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE WON'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND WE WON'T STOP UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED TO THE REAL EVIL DOERS.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can you imagine going to the bank and asking for a loan for say $200,000, they ask you what would you like the money for? (Answer) I don't know, I'll let you know after I spend it

Isn't this the same thing, but on a way bigger scare and with out right fraud.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Can you imagine going to the bank and asking for a loan for say $200,000, they ask you what would you like the money for? (Answer) I don't know, I'll let you know after I spend it

Only difference is not a damn one of us could get away with that, but these crooks who think they are above the law think they can.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200

Only difference is not a damn one of us could get away with that, but these crooks who think they are above the law think they can.
    Not only think!! they can, and they are getting away with it....right now on C-Span they have put into the 2009 spending bill 25 billion dollars for the four major car manufacturers....it just does not end!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April

IT IS UP TO US TO SHOW THEM THEY CANNOT GET AWAY WITH WELFARE TO THE RICH!!! THERE CAN BE NO GIVING UP AND NO GIVING IN!!!! BE RELENTLESS!!!!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April

IT IS UP TO US TO SHOW THEM THEY CANNOT GET AWAY WITH WELFARE TO THE RICH!!! THERE CAN BE NO GIVING UP AND NO GIVING IN!!!! BE RELENTLESS!!!!
    KEEP ROARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123